IGNORED

BAHA.webowna.cz - update

• 5 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Stephen said:

So much sad news these past few days.  I did not know him, but I'll listen to some of his music tonight in his memory.

So will I. Thirty years old. So cool somebody that young was into "our" 8-bits and made so many songs. Very sad he died this young.

Edited by ivop

I had just read the title of the thread, visited the site and wanted to post the suggestion to add the web replay via asap (http://asap.sourceforge.net/web.html)...

then I read the sad news. Oh man, again a young guy. What wrong these days.... rest in peace Petr.

I have published one more HardCores's tunes at baha.webowna.cz. Dziennik Telewizyjny. It is a rather soothing cover of the Polish TV news opening from 1970s and 1980s, originally composed by Wojciech Kilar.

Petr was clearly the better half of the BAHA Software, whatever we was doing for Atari was never without passion and, more importantly, diligence. As of now, BAHA Software ceases operations. I will keep running the web that will serve as an archive.

With my future Atari efforts, if there will be any, I will go back to the BAKTRA Software brand.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2