IGNORED

Retron 77 problems

Senneman

... because hyperkin can't help me, I turn to the community! ?

This console seems to have a life of its own. As if he chooses when he wants to work or not.

First of all: the included SD card was damaged. Both the R77 and my computer were unable to read it. So I put another SD card (with the Hyperkin firmware) in the console and that seemed to work. Yes!

A day later I ran into another problem: the console just won't start. Switching on and off ten times seemed to work for a while. But after that it really didn't work anymore ...

example

After some research on this forum I came up with a 'community build' Stella 6 firmware. I flashed this firmware on the SD card. And wow! SO MUCH BETTER ? !!! and the Retron 77 did it again.

But then I ran into the same problem again: the Retron 77 stopped working a day later ... but after re-preparing the SD card with Stella 6, it worked again. And then a day later ... again the same problem.

I've already tried several things: all older firmwares (including the Hyperkin firmware). Every time the Retron stopped working a day later. So weird! It doesn't make any sense ?!!! I also don't find any of these bugs on the internet. I would also like to unscrew the console to view the circuit board, but I'm afraid I will lose my warranty.

Does anyone ran into the same issue?

• 3 weeks later...