IGNORED

Season 10 ~ Week 13 ~ Paper Medal Pick!

Vocelli

Just added them up...

Lol, I hit 5.61 89 times this week..., 25 just yesterday.

(All on video, obviously).

Even when you know exactly what you mean to do, getting all the inputs "just so" is really, really tough.

Congrats, Nads-I KNOW you were cheering for me all week to get it done, but can't win 'em all, I suppose.

(Yes, I am disappointed-but it has been a blast, having a "reason" to play the game again!).

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Rogerpoco said:

Just added them up...

Lol, I hit 5.61 89 times this week..., 25 just yesterday.

(All on video, obviously).

Even when you know exactly what you mean to do, getting all the inputs "just so" is really, really tough.

Congrats, Nads-I KNOW you were cheering for me all week to get it done, but can't win 'em all, I suppose.

(Yes, I am disappointed-but it has been a blast, having a "reason" to play the game again!).

Maybe you just need to save that 5.57 for the Medal Rounds!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, nads said:

Maybe you just need to save that 5.57 for the Medal Rounds!

Oh, you just made me smile...

I swear, when I put the loose game back in the box protector and the cib back on the shelf last night, it was a bit bittersweet-I was sure it was "goodbye forever"(Man, I know you hate to hear that, but...my arm...).

But you're sayin' there's a chance!

:P

(I'd forgotten games show back up in the medal rounds, lol!)

Edited by Rogerpoco
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, nads said:

You should be smiling, ear to ear, you are in an elite group of racers.. 5.57 the game doesn't just give that time away!

Yeah, but...

Knowing that you know my luck, you know EXACTLY what would happen if I plugged the game in today to play it.

:D

Such is life, I suppose!

I still wanna run off ten straight sub .7's one day, to "show off" to Angela, in a friendly way, I think she'd be impressed.

Again, fun week, and remiss not to mention OldManG for a Thanks, he's the one who really got me started on the game, and thanks, Nads, for all the time you spent helping me get better, as a "slightly above average" gamer(when I try), the Dragster thing really does seem like an "elite skill", I value being able to do it up there with my music stuff, makes me "proud of me", whereas I'm typically not, haha!

• Like 3