IGNORED

Season 10 ~ Week 13 ~ Paper Medal Pick!

Vocelli

On 8/3/2020 at 10:32 PM, Scrabbler15 said:

I’m retiring from the High Score Club.

The ravages of MS, the fatigue, the hand tremors, and not being able to walk anymore, all have taken its toll on my Atariness.  I just don’t have it in me to continue.  I have posted a score on here every week (with the exception of two weeks) for the past ten years.  It’s been a great long ride.

Even though my skills are diminished, I’ll always be the 1983 United States Atari champion.  It’s kinda like winning the Super Bowl; after that, a player is always known as a Super Bowl champion.

To each of my friends here, old and new, thank you for your good-natured competitiveness and your comradery.  May each of you be blessed with good things for all of your life.

It’s been a blast.   

?  ?

Hope this is not your final word!

Edited by Mister-VCS
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, nads said:

Funky Fact : you can only end the race time with an 8,5,2 after the 6 second mark, actually 6.68 is the first Instance. Congrats!! ?

Hey thanks. Deserves extra points don't ya think. ?

• Haha 2

On 8/3/2020 at 4:32 PM, Scrabbler15 said:

I’m retiring from the High Score Club.

The ravages of MS, the fatigue, the hand tremors, and not being able to walk anymore, all have taken its toll on my Atariness.  I just don’t have it in me to continue.  I have posted a score on here every week (with the exception of two weeks) for the past ten years.  It’s been a great long ride.

Even though my skills are diminished, I’ll always be the 1983 United States Atari champion.  It’s kinda like winning the Super Bowl; after that, a player is always known as a Super Bowl champion.

To each of my friends here, old and new, thank you for your good-natured competitiveness and your comradery.  May each of you be blessed with good things for all of your life.

It’s been a blast.   

?  ?

Sorry to hear this. I have only been participating in the club for a few years but I want to say thanks for being here and being an awesome player. I just read your interview and watched your Atlantis 2 videos. Great stuff. Please check in and continue posting. Stay safe.

• Like 1