IGNORED

Rare Console 900PC Programmable Cartridge...need input

swlovinist

I have purchased from a friend of mine a rare Pong/Console.  It is a TCR 900PC Pong that takes carts.   Very few of these have been found working over the years.  I am asking the community for what the current value of this might be.  I am offering it to a fellow AA member first and want to sell it at a reasonable price.  I dont know what a reasonable price would be though.   The purpose of this to to sell it to acquire some rare Atari stuff.  I want to sell it to help fund a future purchase of mine.  Attached are some pictures.  The console works.  One working controller.  Luckily, the non working controller is intact and probably can be repaired.   It also detaches from the base unit so a replacement can be found.  I did a video of this unit a few years back as well.  The battery compartment is clean.  Got a nice clean signal on channel 3.  Box is in rough shape but intact.  Input would be helpful.  

Console.JPG

Working.jpg

Battery Compartment.jpg

Label.jpg

Cart Front.jpg

Cart Back.jpg

Box Front.jpg

Box Back.jpg

$500 minimum

Actually I don’t see this as some kind of incredible windfall. It’s not clear if it’s true NTSC output or 110v. That makes a difference. If it’s PAL, it’s probably something like $25-$50. If it’s NTSC a reasonable price would be $75-$125. For me personally, I would offer you $100 if it’s NTSC and 110V if it has the battery cover and manual, which weren’t pictured. I would be closer to $75 without those things. If someone wants to pay a lot more than that, you should accept it. 

1 hour ago, ianoid said:

$500 minimum

Actually I don’t see this as some kind of incredible windfall. It’s not clear if it’s true NTSC output or 110v. That makes a difference. If it’s PAL, it’s probably something like $25-$50. If it’s NTSC a reasonable price would be $75-$125. For me personally, I would offer you $100 if it’s NTSC and 110V if it has the battery cover and manual, which weren’t pictured. I would be closer to $75 without those things. If someone wants to pay a lot more than that, you should accept it. 

It is NTSC.  Manual that came with it I am keeping and shows that the company was based in the US.  NTSC output and used channel 3.  The fact that you don't have one should say something ;)

Edited by swlovinist