IGNORED

Is this a reproduction of Princess Rescue?

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, high voltage said:

This one looks legitimate, but can only see the box and not the cart and manual (which are usually dead giveaways when they are reproductions).  The bag around the box looks like the bags I use, and it does have an AtariAge sticker on the bag.

..Al

• Like 1

On 8/16/2020 at 1:24 PM, Albert said:

This one looks legitimate, but can only see the box and not the cart and manual (which are usually dead giveaways when they are reproductions).  The bag around the box looks like the bags I use, and it does have an AtariAge sticker on the bag.

..Al

Is that a dead insect at the bottom of the back of the box?

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/16/2020 at 3:21 PM, high voltage said:

The same seller is selling another one.  But this one doesn't have a bug in it. ?

I'm actually considering selling mine and donating the money to the GoFundMe for Curt Vendels daughter.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Princess-Rescue-Mario-Homebrew-NEW-SEALED-in-box-Atari-2600-Extremely-rare/233718827000?hash=item366aba47f8:g:vG4AAOSwEUJfZmJm

• Like 2

On 9/24/2020 at 5:02 AM, tep392 said:

The same seller is selling another one.  But this one doesn't have a bug in it. ?

I'm actually considering selling mine and donating the money to the GoFundMe for Curt Vendels daughter.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Princess-Rescue-Mario-Homebrew-NEW-SEALED-in-box-Atari-2600-Extremely-rare/233718827000?hash=item366aba47f8:g:vG4AAOSwEUJfZmJm

sold for 240 dollars, going up....