IGNORED

Wormhole 2000 (home brew) ATARI Jaguar

phoboz

No worries, the game will be available for purchase in the future.

Currently I am busy with delivering the games already ordered, so I had to put the orders on hold for a while.

Meanwhile I post the link to the Video of the released version of the game:

(the most notable difference is the transition sequence played between the stages)

Edited by phoboz
  • Like 4

Just a heads up that a box manual and a new label have been developed for the game in conjunction with PhOboZ. 

I have been wondering if people will just replace the current label? Or if they will just want to replace the front? I can certainly add a new green cart if people want that included??

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Gaztee said:

Just a heads up that a box manual and a new label have been developed for the game in conjunction with PhOboZ. 

I have been wondering if people will just replace the current label? Or if they will just want to replace the front? I can certainly add a new green cart if people want that included??

Very very interesting Gaz! GrEat work! Do you have a pic of the boxart and the brand new label?

On 8/20/2020 at 4:27 PM, Gaztee said:

When can we order box and manual? 

7 hours ago, Sapicco said:

If I want the boxed copy, should I wait or back order now?

I sell the game as a loose cartridge, @Gaztee intends to sell a kit containing: box, manual, and label for the game. So when you order from me you get the game cartridge (which is what you need to play the game). The cartridge you get has a very simple sticker on it, just for identification.

Edited by phoboz
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1