phoboz

Wormhole 2000 (home brew) ATARI Jaguar

Order #637.  

I have previously ordered KnightEx and MineX for the Vectrex from the same developer and am happy with those!

Sadly missed it. Is a second wave of production planned? Maybe one with rotary support? ;)

Hopefully work continues on the title and they'll be able to get parts to make more.

I wish I would have taken the time to look over the Vectrex games and ordered one of those as well.  Always nice to have a new Jag game!

On 8/11/2020 at 11:14 AM, ls650 said:

Order #637.  

I have previously ordered KnightEx and MineX for the Vectrex from the same developer and am happy with those!

Order #637!? Of wormhole? 

1 hour ago, JagChris said:

Order #637!? Of wormhole? 

Most likely total store orders combined to date.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Dang, I'm gone for a couple weeks and I mis out on a nice looking new release. Might have to wait for the Gaztee release unless more are made. Congrats on the release!

I love Gyruss so anything close to it in style is great for me. I always remember the actual Gyruss video game was in a club where I lived so this will be nice to have and give a good try. I will wait till Gaztee has them with a nice box I think as those boxes he does are so good.

Our store manager at work bought a 40 in one arcade cabinet for our break room last year. Gyruss, Donkey Kong, 1942-43 and Phoenix get heavy play by me. 

No worries, the game will be available for purchase in the future.

Currently I am busy with delivering the games already ordered, so I had to put the orders on hold for a while.

Meanwhile I post the link to the Video of the released version of the game:

(the most notable difference is the transition sequence played between the stages)

Edited by phoboz
  • Like 4

Just a heads up that a box manual and a new label have been developed for the game in conjunction with PhOboZ. 

I have been wondering if people will just replace the current label? Or if they will just want to replace the front? I can certainly add a new green cart if people want that included??

• Like 2

Oh, options, options.  Cool that the game has a box and manual.  Now there's the choice of a new label as well.  How much more would the new green cart cost?

4 hours ago, Gaztee said:

Just a heads up that a box manual and a new label have been developed for the game in conjunction with PhOboZ. 

I have been wondering if people will just replace the current label? Or if they will just want to replace the front? I can certainly add a new green cart if people want that included??

Very very interesting Gaz! GrEat work! Do you have a pic of the boxart and the brand new label?

6 hours ago, TrekMD said:

Oh, options, options.  Cool that the game has a box and manual.  Now there's the choice of a new label as well.  How much more would the new green cart cost?

Only £5 more for the cart.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WAVE 1 GAMES said:

Very very interesting Gaz! GrEat work! Do you have a pic of the boxart and the brand new label?

I'll out pics up next week of the manual and the label. The actual box will take a bit longer as usual, but the manual will cover that anyway.

7 hours ago, Gaztee said:

Only £5 more for the cart.

That's reasonable.

On 8/20/2020 at 4:27 PM, Gaztee said:

When can we order box and manual? 

7 hours ago, Sapicco said:

If I want the boxed copy, should I wait or back order now?

I sell the game as a loose cartridge, @Gaztee intends to sell a kit containing: box, manual, and label for the game. So when you order from me you get the game cartridge (which is what you need to play the game). The cartridge you get has a very simple sticker on it, just for identification.

Edited by phoboz
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Darrin9999 said:

When can we order box and manual? 

Very soon :) 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sapicco said:

If I want the boxed copy, should I wait or back order now?

Get a cart while you can. I’ll have an announcement about the box set shortly:)

• Like 3