IGNORED

Word Templete for Cart Labels ??

KLund1

Just thinking out loud, off the top of my head or cuff;

Would Atari use the word SALT on a cart? They seem to spell things out on them

I think SALT stands for Stand ALone system Test ? Yes No?

Since is would be brown label everyone would know it is for 400/800's

So like the silver label I found earlier:

DIAGNOCICS (yellow)

CARTRDIGE(yellow)

STAND ALONE SYSTEM TEST (white, 1 or 2 lines??)

Use with console keyboard (as usual)

ATARI CXD 2.0x (D for Diagnostics like L is for Language/game ??)

What do you all think?

Mr. Robot,

How do I print your excellent high quality labels to the right size? I copied and pasted one into Word and it filled the page. I can manually resize, but the word ruler is in inches and not very accurate. Suggestions?

Again thanks for all the effort to make these! You might want to add these to your cart label website?

If you open them in a graphics app like Photoshop or Affinity Photo they should just be the right size, the metadata tells the program what resolution they are.

264469009_Screenshot2020-08-10at18_39_16.png.962910583f4b8de3b2febeb6aab4c2b2.png851089248_Screenshot2020-08-10at18_40_09.thumb.png.8846ac2a2b7a14866c8917a383c9d3fd.png

If you are using something brain dead like Word, there should be somewhere to set the dpi to 1200 or the dimensions to 52 mm x 54 mm. I think Word will accept mm even if your settings are set to barbarian numbers if you type the 'mm' after the number.

• Haha 1

Got it, Those are paid apps. I'm kind of cheap when it comes to software. But I figured it out in word. Had to dig deep into it, but I found where to change pic sizes.

I printed them up and guillotined (not an easy process!) the removable labels. I looks like you may have missed my forth cart? 810 Disc Diagnostics, The one not labeled fd100006. But the Disc manufacturing test rev 0 7/82 ?

I got a CD's for office 2003, and 2007 with keys from a bulk lot ebay mis-titled listing for cheap. I kept the parts I needed for a build and sold the extra, and made a tiny profit for my hobby kitty. Of cause that went into getting more Atari goodness!!

Removable sticker over old lables. Looking good!!  Avery 6464's But they still needed trimming.

DSCN4421.JPG

6 hours ago, KLund1 said:

Got it, Those are paid apps. I'm kind of cheap when it comes to software.

The same can also be done with MS Paint, included with Windows, the most difficult part is matching the colors.

Edited by BillC