IGNORED

ISO Call- A.P.P.L.E. Magazine, August, 1987

bikibird

Back in the day I used to write articles for various Apple II magazines. Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond my control, I lost more than half my collection of these magazines decades ago.

I've spent the last year trying to track down the various magazines that my work has appeared in. Thanks to eBay and the kindness of an Internet stranger on this very forum, I now have 15 of the 16 magazines.

The last one is Call- A.P.P.LE, August, 1987. If you happen to have it your collection and are willing to part with it, send me a PM. The cover is predominately yellow with a picture of the Mandelbrot set. Contains the article "Edit Your INPUT". Willing to pay a reasonable price for the physical magazine.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/16/2020 at 3:03 PM, bikibird said:

Wow, cool.  I haven't found it elsewhere yet and so I'm very interested if you have it available to sell.  I also have some Nibble magazines that I could trade for it.

It seems that I do not have issues for the publication past '85, but if I come across any, I will let you know.

On 10/11/2020 at 5:43 PM, bikibird said:

@GameGeezer, okay, thanks for checking. 

Not a problem. I apologise for taking so long to respond again, but there were a large number of periodicals in boxes to go through to check for the date, from a list of publishers. :/ 

I do have some other mags from > 1985, but not from that publication. One thing to note though, is that Call A.P.P.L.E still exist, and they may have an historic archive version of their publication on file. 

Edited by GameGeezer