IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 13 - Game 4 - Shark! Shark!

I wish you could start with a amped up shark. It’s so fun when he’s chasing you around the whole screen like a maniac. And I love how he can disappear out of one side only to reappear from the other side almost instantly.

But you have to get up to 70-90k before those shenanigans start happening.

Edited by Intelligentleman
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Intelligentleman said:

I wish you could start with a amped up shark. It’s so fun when he’s chasing you around the whole screen like a maniac. And I love how he can disappear out of one side only to reappear from the other side almost instantly.

But you have to get up to 70-90k before those shenanigans start happening.

I agree, it would be nice to have game level options. I know someone just released a Shark Shark 2 update, but not sure if it has this. 

41 minutes ago, Intelligentleman said:

Well when I was a kid, the shark terrified me from the get go. I remember trying to hide down in the coral one time, but he still found me.

Now though, I’m the boss of the shark... until about 80k

It's kinda like playing as Captain Quint and hunting Jaws, then once 80k hits, Jaws smashes the boat and eats Quint.  ?

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Rickster8 said:

See the pinkish blotch upper left hand corner? Yeah that's my fish in a glitched out game. Had a decent game going too, ugggggghhhh ?

SSGlitch.jpg.c063355b41e561a5a09de3700c6eb258.jpg

Last week I was swimming in the coral, having a really good run, and my fish disappeared. First time ever.... it vanished. I pressed up/down many times... nothing. And the game continued without my fish. Really weird! 

• Like 1