IGNORED

Could anyone use the full Cyber Studio 3.0 documentation?

Mugsy

Could anyone use a copy of the full Cyber Studio 3.0 documentation?

I was cleaning out my desk when I found my manual for "Cyber Studio 3.0" in a small 3-ring binder (I may have the software too. I have to look.) "Cyber Studio" was THE must have 3D modeling software for the ST.

It would be a shame to throw away the full original documentation if someone could use it. Just let me know. I'll hold onto it for a week or two before it goes in the circular file (trash can.)

• Like 1

I'm not sure that I've seen the 3.0 disks or documentation available out there anywhere. While I'm not necessarily interested in having it hard copy, it would be a shame not to see it archived. Do you have the ability and inclination to scan it for posterity? The disks too if you still have them.

• Like 1

On 8/3/2020 at 9:06 PM, Mugsy said:

Could anyone use a copy of the full Cyber Studio 3.0 documentation?

I was cleaning out my desk when I found my manual for "Cyber Studio 3.0" in a small 3-ring binder (I may have the software too. I have to look.) "Cyber Studio" was THE must have 3D modeling software for the ST.

It would be a shame to throw away the full original documentation if someone could use it. Just let me know. I'll hold onto it for a week or two before it goes in the circular file (trash can.)

Where are you located? I'd be happy to take it and scan it for everyone.

Please do!

btw

There is special and interesting story about Jim Kent, author of CyberStudio: https://www.atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=39103

"Jim Kent later became a hero in the scientific world when he wrote the software framework which gave the Human Genome Project the ability to finish sequencing the genome 3 days before Celera could patent it."

Edited by calimero