IGNORED

got these games for download?

hloberg

I running out of games to put on ti99resources.wordpress.com/ . my imposed rule is that ALL software must have a corresponding manual or some form of useful documentation.  

I usually find software but no manuals, but here is a list of manuals I have found no software. I think most are ASD&D which were mostly tapes. if you got a .wav file that be OK.

here is the list of manuals with no software:

3-D bowling

bomb squad

Dow-4 gazelle flight simulator (I swear I once saw a copy of this software but can't find it now)

interceptor

kong

laser shield

par fore golf

quest for the keys

stone age

TI asteroids

Avalon Hill Galaxy (also though I once saw a copy of the software someplace as well as the next two)

up periscope

War at sea

I know my search abilities aren't perfect so some of these may be in plain site, that's OK for pointing that out in that case.

PS

if looking over the game list on list-of-games and you know of some game that does have a manual that isn't on the list, please post game/manual here too.

thanks, HLO

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ksarul said:

Did you check to see if these were in the TI Gamebase? @OX.did a great job of finding a lot of the more obscure titles to include in it.

I pulled off what I could find on his site, but that doesn't mean i may has missed something. and  @OX. does have a great game site.

correction, I was thinking of another site TI game shelf. what's the link to the TI gamebase (i need to add it to TI99resources anyway).

4 hours ago, hloberg said:

I pulled off what I could find on his site, but that doesn't mean i may has missed something. and  @OX. does have a great game site.

correction, I was thinking of another site TI game shelf. what's the link to the TI gamebase (i need to add it to TI99resources anyway).

after a little searching I found I have a copy of the gamebase. and, I can't find any link anywhere to the TI-gamebase on the internet. is there still one?

46 minutes ago, Fritz442 said:

TI-Gamebase v2.1

Last version was 2.1 which can be downloaded from here - https://drive.google.com/open?id=17TSdQzMbWz5jZWHATbMIWpj1-FAOB-XH

Thank you OX!

And the Gamebase frontend:

Gamebase Frontend-Setup-v1.3-full.zip 4.69 MB · 0 downloads

thanks, the version of the gamedatabase I have is much older.

I believe I’ve got all of the above listed games except for war at sea. Help me out and post the publishers to help me dig them out of my archives. I’ll start uploading some tomorrow morning. 
I’m STILL looking for a complete PSYBORG by TImagination!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, sparkdrummer said:

I believe I’ve got all of the above listed games except for war at sea. Help me out and post the publishers to help me dig them out of my archives. I’ll start uploading some tomorrow morning. 
I’m STILL looking for a complete PSYBORG by TImagination!

here are all the manuals to the games I listed above and a few more I just found. thanks for looking.

lost software for manuals docs.zip

• Like 3

To help anyone else looking for documents, here are some sources.... knowing where to look can speed things up sometimes.

Game documents-
I have a list of manuals on Atariage-
see post: https://atariage.com/forums/topic/248687-ti-99-docs-manuals-ebooks-lost-found/?do=findComment&comment=4597022

3D Bowling manual is on Atariage;
http://atariage.com/forums/topic/268739-disk-doc-to-pdf/?do=findComment&comment=3866062

The FFF program AsTIroids manual is at
http://atariage.com/forums/topic/248687-ti-99-docs-manuals-ebooks-lost-found/?do=findComment&comment=4208419

There are several games called Kong, if you refer to the one published by Extended Software, that manual is on whtech.
Up Periscope docs are on whtech.

Interceptor has a good quality manual on ti99iuc

enjoy... s

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, blackbox said:

To help anyone else looking for documents, here are some sources.... knowing where to look can speed things up sometimes.

Game documents-
I have a list of manuals on Atariage-
see post: https://atariage.com/forums/topic/248687-ti-99-docs-manuals-ebooks-lost-found/?do=findComment&comment=4597022

3D Bowling manual is on Atariage;
http://atariage.com/forums/topic/268739-disk-doc-to-pdf/?do=findComment&comment=3866062

The FFF program AsTIroids manual is at
http://atariage.com/forums/topic/248687-ti-99-docs-manuals-ebooks-lost-found/?do=findComment&comment=4208419

There are several games called Kong, if you refer to the one published by Extended Software, that manual is on whtech.
Up Periscope docs are on whtech.

Interceptor has a good quality manual on ti99iuc

enjoy... s

thanks @blackbox for the info but for once I have to opposite problem of manuals but no software.  :)

BUT you did give me a good idea for ti99resources; some sort of FYI or Q/A area were I have 'If you need info on 'X' here is a good list of resources to look for.' ........... thanks for the idea! ;)

example:

Need to know more about GPL? here are some good resources

tech pages LINK

Rich youtube video LINK

ti99reources download docs LINK

gonna have ta think bout this one. anyone got some suggestions for what people go searching for?

50 minutes ago, hloberg said:

also got ring destroyer. you have such great info on your site, thanks @ti99iuc

thanks for the kind words :) i am happy to knows when something is appreciated.

i don't know it you already seen but you can also find a good quality version manual of Par-Fore

and optimized version of AsTIroids and Shuttle Command

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sparkdrummer said:

GALAXY is on the SINGLEFILE disk. 

just got around to checking out the files. looks like you got them alright. thanks. I'll post them this weekend with a shout out to you from the website. again thanks.

On 8/5/2020 at 12:46 PM, ti99iuc said:

and optimized version of AsTIroids and Shuttle Command

You spelled the first program name incorrectly... it was ASTEROIDS... I should know as I was the programmer for the game. Hi... Rick Rothstein here. I just stopped by to reminisce a little and saw this thread. It is nice to see people are still appreciating the programs we (FFF Software) created. You are still appreciating them, right?? 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, RickRothstein said:

You spelled the first program name incorrectly... it was ASTEROIDS... I should know as I was the programmer for the game. Hi... Rick Rothstein here. I just stopped by to reminisce a little and saw this thread. It is nice to see people are still appreciating the programs we (FFF Software) created. You are still appreciating them, right?? 

happy to have had your attention! ...Ciro here. I sent you a pair of DM months ago but unfortunately without get a reply ?
of course you're right, Lol...ASTEROIDS.  In my defense I can only tell you that I actually only reported the title that I found a few posts above ?

Instead, as an anecdote of my life, I can tell you that for me and other friends here in Italy, when we were kids, that FFF game among us, we always called it AsTIroids to distinguish it from the other (many) games that had the title Asteroids classic ? So at least among us we didn't always have to specify that we meant Asteroids from FFF ahah. It all started when one of us read it out loud. I realize that after all these years I probably have this part of dyslexia left. And only recently i discovered that existed a real AsTIroids game and that one is not for FFF, but we didn't know that at the time (Just a little historical story from my life ;)

BTW, of course! I still appreciate the FFF software things! it's a nice historical part to safeguard :) I still have to publish them on my site, for now there are only the manuals in my DB... (Hope you liked anyway the pages i dedicated to them).
I think I found Shuttle Command but I'm not sure I still have a right copy of your Asteroids.

in addition, have you also news about the other people mentioned in your manuals as FFF stuff?
- Frank della Rossa for the graphic;
- Flavian Stellerine for the docs;

many thanks :)

Edited by ti99iuc