Jump to content
hloberg

got these games for download?

Recommended Posts

On 8/4/2020 at 3:51 PM, Fritz442 said:

TI-Gamebase v2.1

Last version was 2.1 which can be downloaded from here - https://drive.google.com/open?id=17TSdQzMbWz5jZWHATbMIWpj1-FAOB-XH

Thank you OX!

 

And the Gamebase frontend:

Gamebase Frontend-Setup-v1.3-full.zip 4.69 MB · 62 downloads

this is down (the drive link)  so I rehosted it here https://drive.google.com/file/d/19qfnVvoiSmG3f2pq7WU9oyevrcwNWCJp/view?usp=sharing

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello folks,

 

As part of my blog I was looking for Galaxy for Ti-99, which has a bit different gameplay from other versions. I thank you for collecting all the games for this platform, really useful now and in the future :).

 

But @hloberg - I can't get the Galaxy version from your site to work (on Classic99). I never used a Ti-99 in my life (I was not born when they were popular !), nor the emulator - so I am not sure about the step by step process to launch those games. I upload the .DSK in DSK1, reboot, but it does not propose me 2. Galaxy 😕

 

Alsssooo, if you know of any wargame (not real-time) in your list of game, tell me. It is very likely I will have missed wargames exclusive to the Ti-99

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Wargaming Scribe said:

Hello folks,

 

As part of my blog I was looking for Galaxy for Ti-99, which has a bit different gameplay from other versions. I thank you for collecting all the games for this platform, really useful now and in the future :).

 

But @hloberg - I can't get the Galaxy version from your site to work (on Classic99). I never used a Ti-99 in my life (I was not born when they were popular !), nor the emulator - so I am not sure about the step by step process to launch those games. I upload the .DSK in DSK1, reboot, but it does not propose me 2. Galaxy 😕

 

Alsssooo, if you know of any wargame (not real-time) in your list of game, tell me. It is very likely I will have missed wargames exclusive to the Ti-99

 

 

I've programmed a few wargames: 

  • Clear for Action: Naval warfare in the Age of Sail
  • Panzer Strike: WWII tank warfare
  • Stratego: Classic Napoleonic era wargame
  • Intercept: Air bombing and countermeasures simple wargame

All these games can be found and downloaded from the TI Gameshelf site here: http://tigameshelf.net/xb.htm

 

Currently working on a SciFi wargame called Kroll & Prumni based on the venerable International Team board wargame of the same name from the early 80's (http://zargosl.free.fr/kroll-UK.html)

Edited by Vorticon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Wargaming Scribe said:

Hello folks,

 

As part of my blog I was looking for Galaxy for Ti-99, which has a bit different gameplay from other versions. I thank you for collecting all the games for this platform, really useful now and in the future :).

 

But @hloberg - I can't get the Galaxy version from your site to work (on Classic99). I never used a Ti-99 in my life (I was not born when they were popular !), nor the emulator - so I am not sure about the step by step process to launch those games. I upload the .DSK in DSK1, reboot, but it does not propose me 2. Galaxy 😕

 

Alsssooo, if you know of any wargame (not real-time) in your list of game, tell me. It is very likely I will have missed wargames exclusive to the Ti-99

 

 

@Wargaming Scribe so galaxy is on the singlefile.dsk linked above.. i'll attach it here too SINGLEFILE.dsk

you can mount a disk under the disk menu of classic99

image.thumb.png.8e4c7fd60025ada02317933911243f0a.png

 

then select cartridge and I suggest the XB27 suite 

image.thumb.png.856fb68789caf246ed5b3ded570b47db.png

 

select A for extended basic 

 

RUN "DSK1.GALAXY" 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, arcadeshopper said:

@Wargaming Scribe so galaxy is on the singlefile.dsk linked above.. i'll attach it here too SINGLEFILE.dsk

you can mount a disk under the disk menu of classic99

image.thumb.png.8e4c7fd60025ada02317933911243f0a.png

 

then select cartridge and I suggest the XB27 suite 

image.thumb.png.856fb68789caf246ed5b3ded570b47db.png

 

select A for extended basic 

 

RUN "DSK1.GALAXY" 

 

 

 

 

Glory ! It worked !

 

I paid my AZERTY keyboard dearly since the mapping AZERTY => Emulator does not allow " but it worked :)

 

Thanks a lot !

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Vorticon said:

I've programmed a few wargames: 

  • Clear for Action: Naval warfare in the Age of Sail
  • Panzer Strike: WWII tank warfare
  • Stratego: Classic Napoleonic era wargame
  • Intercept: Air bombing and countermeasures simple wargame

All these games can be found and downloaded from the TI Gameshelf site here: http://tigameshelf.net/xb.htm

 

Currently working on a SciFi wargame called Kroll & Prumni based on the venerable International Team board wargame of the same name from the early 80's (http://zargosl.free.fr/kroll-UK.html)

Thank you. I only do games in the historical order (roughly) at the moment, but I may change this in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Wargaming Scribe said:

Thank you. I only do games in the historical order (roughly) at the moment, but I may change this in the future.

Well, 20 years from now they will be vintage 😄

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...