IGNORED

My AVF videos for AVG Cart

Poison

I bought great and epic AVG cart :) So, I start to create new videos for it. First I created avf from my favorite game intros and cut scenes from Amiga, 3DO, PSX, Saturn and PC. It is very interesting to compare intros, for example Flashback on PC, 3DO and Amiga :) 

It is not direct conversion, but I corrected sound, aspect ratio, cut cutscenes from game longplays or, for example, add original game music to the almost silent Creature Shock intro, looks much better . ..  and many others improvements :)

There is The List and The Link :) Unpacket size is cca 4GB and packet 1GB.

https://uloz.to/file/Zr2N27MrviUt/game-intros-7z

Now Iam working on Movie trailers and best of the 80s music clips. When there is interest I will add it here too.

AVF_LIST.JPG

How To download:

DOWN.JPG

Edited by Poison
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I clicked to download; it said 12h remaining and stayed at about that level. I cancelled.

Upload it to archive.org, or better yet upload the videos unzipped to archive.org so people can just get the ones they want.

Just noticed the distinct lack of Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver!

20 minutes ago, Mr Robot said:

I clicked to download; it said 12h remaining and stayed at about that level. I cancelled.

Upload it to archive.org, or better yet upload the videos unzipped to archive.org so people can just get the ones they want.

Just noticed the distinct lack of Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver!

there is link to archive.org

https://archive.org/details/game-intros.-7z

Edited by Poison
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Stormtrooper of Death said:

Do the AVF videofiles also work with SIDE2/SIDE3 ?

I do not know if SIDE 3 support AVF player, but it is img renamed to avf. It works with SIDE II and 50/60FPS Player. But you can use only one video per one CF.

• Like 1

Hello Poison,

have not watched your latest videos, but the older ones were very good!

One question though: Could you split the long "2Unlimited" video (consisting of multiple videos) and the very long "Amiga Demos" video (again consisting of multiple videos) into several AVF videos? E.g. if the 2Unlimited video contains five music videos, split them into five AVF videos ? And if the Amiga Demos video contains ten Amiga demos, then split them into ten AVF videos ?

Happy looking forward to watch your newest videos...   ;-)

3 hours ago, CharlieChaplin said:

Hello Poison,

have not watched your latest videos, but the older ones were very good!

One question though: Could you split the long "2Unlimited" video (consisting of multiple videos) and the very long "Amiga Demos" video (again consisting of multiple videos) into several AVF videos? E.g. if the 2Unlimited video contains five music videos, split them into five AVF videos ? And if the Amiga Demos video contains ten Amiga demos, then split them into ten AVF videos ?

Happy looking forward to watch your newest videos...   ;-)

thank you :)

I think not, because when you export video i raw format it is not video as you know it any more and than you convert it into the some atari format with encvideo50n.exe tool. So, you must to create video again. 

And do you know why is at the begining and end of every video strange BEEP noise ? Is possible to remove it in the player ? I mean some fix . . ? Because there is silent sound at the begining of my videos or fade in effect. 

29 minutes ago, _The Doctor__ said:

are these encoded at 50hz or 60hz? or both?

It is encoded with theese tools:

encaudio60.exe pal_au < au.wav
encvideo50n.exe pal_av < av
mux50n.exe pal_av pal_au default_PAL.img

I hope it will help you :)

Well,

I also have the loud beep at the beginning and end of every AVF (PAL) video with my AVG cart., so it is not an SIDE-only issue. The buzzing or whistling noise during playback of the video comes from Pokey itself said phaeron - maybe the beep also ?!?

(Think I have a similar beep with PDM sounds with FJC player at the beginning and end of the sound; furthermore, FJC PDMplayer is playing approx. 2 seconds of a ?previous PDM? sound at the end of the actual PDM sound; have to test it with the latest PDM players by XUEL...)

21 minutes ago, CharlieChaplin said:

Well,

I also have the loud beep at the beginning and end of every AVF (PAL) video with my AVG cart., so it is not an SIDE-only issue. The buzzing or whistling noise during playback of the video comes from Pokey itself said phaeron - maybe the beep also ?!?

(Think I have a similar beep with PDM sounds with FJC player at the beginning and end of the sound; furthermore, FJC PDMplayer is playing approx. 2 seconds of a ?previous PDM? sound at the end of the actual PDM sound; have to test it with the latest PDM players by XUEL...)

PDM files plays ok, no beebs :) I had this problem on SIDE II and on AVG too. On all videos. It is, may be, some unremovable HW feature or necessity player feature.

• 2 weeks later...

There is new AVF pack from me :) I created videoclips from my favorite 23 Amiga games. So rar contains 24 files. 23 shor 3min AVF and one long 1 hour 11 minutes long movie of it.

https://archive.org/download/23-amiga-games

have fun :)

AVG CART RULEZZZ, them all ;-)

note: be sure that your SD cart is not fragmented, because long movies can be corrupted without formated SD cart.

Výstřižek.JPG

Edited by Poison
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mclaneinc said:

Thank you Poison....I probably have the as longplays but seeing it on the Atari is kind of special..

It is not directly longplays, but cutted sequencies from different game levels added to one short 3minutes video for every game:) 

On my wishlist for "AVF" videos...  ;-)

- Atari Jaguar Game intros and trailers (e.g. Blue Lightning, Battle Morph, Myst, Iron Soldier 2, Rayman, etc.)

- trailers & intros of children tv cartoons and tv series (e.g. Captain Future, Tao Tao, Pinocchio, Heidi, Sindbad, Babapapa, Bugs Bunny, Tom & Jerry, Speedy Gonzales, Pink Panther, The Flintstones, Nils Holgerson, the little Mole, D'Artagnan, Dr. Snuggles, Willy Fog, etc.)

[I did many of them as TIP animations, but never with fullscreen and always very low framerate.]

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CharlieChaplin said:

- Atari Jaguar Game intros and trailers (e.g. Blue Lightning, Battle Morph, Myst, Iron Soldier 2, Rayman, etc.)

- trailers & intros of children tv cartoons and tv series (e.g. Captain Future, Tao Tao, Pinocchio, Heidi, Sindbad, Babapapa, Bugs Bunny, Tom & Jerry, Speedy Gonzales, Pink Panther, The Flintstones, Nils Holgerson, the little Mole, D'Artagnan, Dr. Snuggles, Willy Fog, etc.)

[I did many of them as TIP animations, but never with fullscreen and always very low framerate.]

I will try to do it for you :)

10 hours ago, CharlieChaplin said:

So, there are videos from Atari Jaguar game Intros and some commercials that I found and was in good quality. But problem is, that many videos of Jaguar games are poor, or there is youtubers voice. Iam sorry, I did my best :(

https://archive.org/details/@poison6502

Later I will try to find cartoon movies intros, you wrote here.

atamisc.JPG

Edited by Poison
  • Like 1