IGNORED

WTD: Feedback about Putt 18 Miniature Golf

Dauber

I'm looking for feedback for a future episode of the Atari 7800 Homebrew Podcast (you can find it on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or use this feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/homebrew78)

What are your thoughts on Putt 18 Miniature Golf? Deadline for feedback is 11:59pm CDT on Wednesday, August 19.

You can also e-mail text or audio to homebrew78 -at- fab4it -dot- com.

Comments are welcome any time, including after the deadlines; any feedback from after the deadlines will simply be addressed during a later episode.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

BTW, it's a week past my original deadline of August 19. To be totally honest with you, I haven't done a durned thing to prepare for the episode other than play the game, so I'm still open to taking feedback -- either textual or audio. (To be totally DIShonest, I'm COMPLETELY finished with the episode!)

Looks like Lance sells it over at Video61. Lance is a good dude. I can't speak to Peter J. Meyer, the programmer, as I've never had any interactions with him. That said, I have a general distrust of folks using their middle initial on video game labels.

Back to the game, it looks like they also made it for A8 and the 5200. After watching a bit of the A8 gameplay video on Video61's site, my opinion is that the title screen looks nice. The rest of it looks "meh," with sparse sound effects and no music. Then again, it's much better than anything I could put together!