IGNORED

35th Birthday Celebrations!

To celebrate the 35th Birthday of our beloved Atari ST, I have put together a special commemorative book which should be available late September.  I will not let this date pass without a proper celebration this year!  I'll put an official teaser online soon and some further information.

There is also a new Goodie Pack available on the website which helps support my current and future projects - give and you shall receive, I don't want donations!  All profit goes into my "print" fund :)

Thanks again for the support and to everybody who purchased We Love Atari, the feedback made it all worthwhile believe me.

Stay safe,

Karl

• Like 4

• 4 months later...
5 hours ago, DarkLord said:

I ordered 2 copies. Unfortunately, I was unable to figure out a way to order

more than 1 at a time, so I had to order *twice*.

Please send both my orders as one, to save shipping and handling. Thanks.

Thanks for the order @DarkLord - I received your reply to my e-mail and we are good to go.  I've got the new book set-up for one order per customer right now due to demand, but contact me directly for better shipping prices for more than 2 copies anytime.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you DarkLord ☺️

FYI for those who have ordered from AA - books are slowly getting through the postal system, but Europe is worst effected because flights and capacity are down and there is still a backlog from Christmas, this is what I have been told from Irish Post (An Post).  There is, in some case about a 3-4 week delay in some countries (eg, orders from Germany from the 5th January have been arriving in the last week or two), but USA post (ie, post heading from Ireland west to the US) seems to be moving better, but delivery is different state to state.  I was surprised to see some CA post arriving within 2-3 weeks, so that is an improvement ?  Be patient, it will get there!

BK50Promo1.png

It is all very strange - I was waiting 5 weeks for packaging from the UK... that is only 250 miles across the Irish Sea ?  Re your Microzeit order - I go an e-mail from Mircozeit a few weeks ago about slow mail delivery, but that is a long time for sure.  The German postal system is definately slower these last few months, I hope you get it soon.