IGNORED

Season 10 ~ Week 14/15 ~ Shooters I've Never Played

Vocelli

Up to 18,710 on Espial, I'll post a pic later if I don't improve it(which is the plan...).

Dunno yet, it may be "triggered random", but after the first three stages the game just seems to take you to whatever level it wants.

One key to getting a decent score is getting in a couple of "diamond stages" by random chance. They are incredibly easy to destroy(PM me for tips...), and worth a good bit of points, that come pretty quickly.

The game isn't going to let you stay alive long. Yes, I saw what Mason did on Kool-Aid Man, so I suppose anything is possible(lol!)(that was an incredible run...crazy!), but you need to press for points early as much as possible-try to fly very near the top of the screen on the first level, remembering where the missile silos are, and try to shoot everything-I actually got over 3k once on the first level pressing, which seems pretty high.

After the first loop, with the exception of the diamond stages, you are kinda playing avoidance-make sure to take out the silos, but other than that just hold down the fire button and try not to get hit, play almost 100% defense.

• Like 3

Condor Attack is brutal. I must've been lucky on my first round of playing. No improvement. A bit more on the others tho.

Espial- 8,400

767837059_Espial2020-08-1217_43_38.thumb.png.64da7c0822d006df791000a33fc1c111.png

Rescue Terra I - 47,825

1015325900_RescueTerraI2020-08-1217_51_08.thumb.png.2859a4034596086f1570dccd22c0622e.png

Has anyone read the instructions for Terra? The story is pretty convoluted and funny. Plus, there was a pretty crazy contest in the back! I wanna win $5,000!

• Like 4

On 8/13/2020 at 12:56 AM, Rogerpoco said:

Espial-23,340

*Giggle*

I'm coming for ya, Old Man!!!

:D

Shoot, sooo close, only about a K off the TGWR.

Ain't done.

2600Espial23340.png

I’m very impressed!! It seems a long while since you sunk your teeth into a game!! Keep it up!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is how we do it

(If you don't sing that sentence, you didn't do it right...)

Yup. Toasted second place on my first life, by gosh, somebody better step up!!!

:P

For those that may not know, there is a bounty elsewhere for 25K on this game, hence my disappointment-the game fell apart ridiculously fast, and you prolly would want to blame it on a lack of skill(partially true), but mostly the game just goes to crap, it's obviously trying very hard to stop you from 25K exactly, it seems.

Good Luck, Everyone-you have to press hard the first couple loops, and memorize where the depots are-I'm SURE some people's score will improve, seeing how to handle the Diamond stages, which are actually pretty easy and fun, once you know what to try to do.

Somehow this game pulled me back to being "me" again, I think, my Friends will know what I am talking about, has been great fun.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Atarian7 said:

Condor Attack : 74,444

WIN_20200814_191325.thumb.JPG.1bcfb171ad791ede01d0bdcc728c5606.JPG

Nads, now I see why you quit at 115,000.   

I didn't quit this game on purpose, but I was maybe going to if I made it past your score.

LOL yep, it does become very tiresome!

Great score mate!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1