IGNORED

Vectorblade order

Dieter Laser

33 minutes ago, Lord Innit said:

I cracked and ordered myself a copy.  This time I got an option  for flat rate postage ( which I didn't get last time unless I missed it),so the total cost was $77 instead of $109.  

That's a lot cheaper than buying in the original batch from Europe to the UK! Of course you may get hit with customs - and you now might from the EU too :(

Is there any difference between the versions, is there something to distinguish the limit nature of those from the maker?

9 minutes ago, uczmeg said:

That's a lot cheaper than buying in the original batch from Europe to the UK! Of course you may get hit with customs - and you now might from the EU too :(

Is there any difference between the versions, is there something to distinguish the limit nature of those from the maker?

Yeah, I am prepared for that. Just didn't want to pay  $59 postage and customs on top of that.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2021 at 1:54 PM, uczmeg said:

The overlay was done in true screen print form and it's the original release from the man. Wish I could've swung throwing my hat in the ring for the initial printing. The packrat/kelly and BDub (as I learned looking at the pcb and seeing the color led) is at a fantastic point that clearly isn't getting anyone rich and providing a top notch product. So if you ordered one and have a clear case, get it ready to display that nice vectorblade pcb. Mad props to all involved.

good day

vectorblade.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This game seem crazzy !!!
I've only found an old version Alpha 5 around the web ... now i've seen the last one on Git is the 1.13
I don't know how to compile this game in ROM format for emulators.
Is some one here can help me and share the ROM file already compiled ? Like the game is opensource it can help all guys like me that want to try it and don't have any real Vectrex :(
Thanks a lot