Jump to content
Dieter Laser

Vectorblade order

Recommended Posts

Likewise... less people emailed in than I thought, so the odds were reasonably good...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I missed out as well.  I hope that if Packrat or someone else decides to sell them (as has been implied elsewhere) that they do the complete package - full box and cart, overlay, etc.  I'd gladly pay the money for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ledzep said:

I missed out as well.  I hope that if Packrat or someone else decides to sell them (as has been implied elsewhere) that they do the complete package - full box and cart, overlay, etc.  I'd gladly pay the money for that.

It would be great if Sean Kelly could continue the production seeing that everything is being released into the public domain. I've been impressed with the Tour de France package..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The artwork won't be released afaik, but everything else should. Packrat likely just do game in a plastic clamshell with inlay as per all their other games, they don't do special versions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was WAY down the list (180 or something) so maybe I'll get lucky and 80 some odd people will drop out ;)

 

Actually I think it was said that 100 people would be chosen at random. I never heard anything so I guess I am not a winner this time :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, eightbit said:

I was WAY down the list (180 or something) so maybe I'll get lucky and 80 some odd people will drop out ;)

 

Actually I think it was said that 100 people would be chosen at random. I never heard anything so I guess I am not a winner this time :(

The list of selected ones was published on Sept 1st (http://vide.malban.de/september-1st-vectorblade-chosen); the comms to the selected ones were sent on the same too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, mikesk8 said:

:(

You win some, you lose some. No big deal. But I will say that luck has not been on my side for quite a long time...lol  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2020 at 3:17 AM, Dieter Laser said:

i didnt see anything about it here, so:

http://vide.malban.de/6th-august-2020-vectorblade-order

 

might be that most of you are on the vectrex facebook group and i guess it was posted there (i don't have facebook)

 

 

 

You didn't need facebook for this one.

https://vectorgaming.proboards.com/thread/2457/vectorblade-order-info?page=1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got lucky too, I think there must have been some drop outs as only just got an email about it and I wasn't an original yes.

 

Just in time to get someone else to pay for it as a birthday present too!

 

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually was chosen but decided to let mine go to someone else. Once I saw that the shipping was going to cost over half of the asking price for the game, I just couldn't justify it. Those of us in the US this time around, really got the heel for shipping. I know how limited it was etc, but yeah. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just put my order in thanks! I also have a pre-order for one with Packrat but hadn't heard anything more on it aside from my pre-order auto email.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2021 at 9:49 AM, Lord Innit said:

Just been on Sean Kelly's site and there is a limited quantity for sale. Boxed with overlay.  Would buy one myself but the postage to UK is too much for me.

http://www.vectrexmulti.com/order2.html#!/Vectrex-Vectorblade-Boxed/p/286442598/category=0

I just got one from here!   Thanks so much for mentioning it!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2021 at 11:49 AM, Lord Innit said:

Just been on Sean Kelly's site and there is a limited quantity for sale. Boxed with overlay.  Would buy one myself but the postage to UK is too much for me.

http://www.vectrexmulti.com/order2.html#!/Vectrex-Vectorblade-Boxed/p/286442598/category=0

Thanks for the heads up. I just bought one!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...