IGNORED

The official H.E.L.I. thread - IntellivisionRevolution

Rev

H.E.L.I.

A game by Cmadruga 

7FAD07CD-C1B3-43C6-AC25-2C10930E61E6.thumb.jpeg.a7c3346f050cfb587a011d02511ad87f.jpeg

Coming soon for the Mattel Intellivision. Summer 2020. For one player. For use on color TV only. Published by IntellivisionRevolution.

Gatefold box

Game Cartridge 

Instruction manual

2 controller overlays

$60.00 plus s+h 

Join the newsletter for updates on new Intellivision game releases from all publishers: Newsletter

GamePlay screenshot

79AD8018-AAB9-436E-AC3A-BF2ECC07EF24.thumb.jpeg.46dfb943859c6adbc8070c71ebf8a30e.jpeg

Featuring a code system for several playing options. One mode is Atari 2600 gfx ! 

2600 mode

6159E684-51B7-40F3-AC24-26247049AE4E.thumb.jpeg.763bb74f4456202fe872b3f281f25366.jpeg

Gameplay of final game

Edited by Rev
  • Like 16

I don't know who you are. I do know how much you want. If you are looking for payment, I can tell you I have money. I have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long gaming career. Skills that make me epic with games like yours. If you take my money now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will wedgie you.

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I don't know who you are. I do know how much you want. If you are looking for payment, I can tell you I have money. I have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long gaming career. Skills that make me epic with games like yours. If you take my money now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will wedgie you.

"If that's the game you want to play the rates just went up ten percent."

Or not. Just kidding. Stay tuned!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, TIX said:

Great work all around @cmadruga @Rev and co, but..

..I find it a little uncool not giving credit to the graphic artist  ?

Oh, come on TIX!!! Your AWESOME skills were much appreciated in this game. I think anyone would be fortunate to have you as part of the team when developing new games. 
TIX helped design not just the background tiles, but also sprites. I mean, that Santa speaks for itself when it comes to TIX’s talent. I felt so proud when I made that work on the Inty! TIX was always pushing the boundaries.

I hope we can continue to collaborate!

Edited by cmadruga
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, cmadruga said:

Oh, come on TIX!!! Your AWESOME skills were much appreciated in this game. I think anyone would be fortunate to have you as part of the team when developing new games. 
TIX helped design not just the background tiles, but also sprites. I mean, that Santa speaks for itself when it comes to TIX’s talent. I felt so proud when I made that work on the Inty! TIX was always pushing the boundaries.

I hope we can continue to collaborate!

No offense taken, I was just a little disappointed as it happened to me before..

Thanks for replying and clear things out.

I have to say that I'm a big fan of this game and this version will be an instabuy! Love all of the modes, the tile/sprite work looks great. I didn't really want another H.E.R.O. cart, but I have to have this version. -Thanks to everyone involved.?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TIX said:

Great work all around @cmadruga @Rev and co, but..

..I find it a little uncool not giving credit to the graphic artist  ?

It wasn’t a purposeful slight I assure you.   I also didn’t give any credit to pretty much the entire team including myself (as an individual) in this thread. Credits are normally in the manual and when they can be in the game itself. Thanks for you hard work!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sramirez2008 said:

I have to say that I'm a big fan of this game and this version will be an instabuy! Love all of the modes, the tile/sprite work looks great. I didn't really want another H.E.R.O. cart, but I have to have this version. -Thanks to everyone involved.?

Quad Battery Turrets spoiler - Page 6 - Star Wars: Armada - FFG ...

• Like 1

On 8/9/2020 at 2:07 PM, cmadruga said:

Mark posted the credits page from the manual above, big thanks to all involved in this project. 

Here is a higher resolution version. I will do the same over at the Antarctic Tales thread.

HELI-credits.thumb.jpg.a9e0c80b1c35c8754357877f917167aa.jpg

Toledo brothers? I'm for sure that should read only Adán Toledo G.