First Spear

What was the Intellivision Music Center?

My understanding is it was the name of a barbershop quartet that @Revtried to recruit people for at the last PRGE. I was having none of it once I saw the outfits he wanted us to wear but it appeared that @Rick Reynolds may have joined the "group". 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, cmart604 said:

My understanding is it was the name of a barbershop quartet that @Revtried to recruit people for at the last PRGE. I was having none of it once I saw the outfits he wanted us to wear but it appeared that @Rick Reynolds may have joined the "group". 

Rick will probably do a hostile takeover of the group and have them perform on penny farthings.

That could be entertaining in a Cirque du Dorkeil kind of way.  

• Haha 2

The Intellivision catalogs featured a few random, unrelated things to Intellivision that they probably got in some bulk deal. This was one of them.

If I recall correctly, they also had a television and PC-compatible computer in one or more of the catalogs.

39 minutes ago, Rick Reynolds said:

(warming up throat)  MI MI MI MEEEEEEEE!

U U U Youuuuu

• Haha 2

Does anyone know if the boom box says Intellivision on it at all or did they just call it that in the catalog?  My guess, if Intellivision is printed on the device, is that they found someone who makes boomboxes and had Intellivision silkscreen onto it.

13 hours ago, 1980gamer said:

Wish I had ordered the Hover Force and Super Pro Football shirts back then!

I had the Hover Force shirt. Sadly when I was moving one summer in college it went missing. :(