IGNORED

Risky Rick ROM - did you get a copy?

ZillaRUSH

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up a digital copy of Ricky Rick and I finally finished it. I think I did anyway. The final screen said To Be Continued so maybe there will be a Risky Rick II? I thinks it's one of the best looking and playing games for ColecoVision. It's similar to Montezuma's Revenge which is a game I like also. I used the ColEm emulator to play it and I've not tried it on my ColecoVision with AtariMax yet. I had to use a lot of save states or I might never have finished it. It's a great game though so I'm curious if anyone else has finished it. I have Rick Dangerous for PC and I've made it quite a ways but I'm stuck on finishing a screen even though I know what to do. It has a lot of the same screens and many more and it's also more difficult.  I also have Rick Dangerous II which is a good game also. 

I wish I could get digital copies of other homebrew games as I'm not interested in cartridge's. I like emulation.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ChuckH said:

I wish I could get digital copies of other homebrew games as I'm not interested in cartridge's. I like emulation.

I agree. Emulation is CV is so good now, it is a lot easier to put in a 32 kb rom on your laptop to play on the go than carry a full original CV, power supply, and cartriges around when you're on the road! Wish all homebrews were also released as .rom images so even people without an original console can share in the fun.

15 minutes ago, zyzzle said:

I agree. Emulation is CV is so good now, it is a lot easier to put in a 32 kb rom on your laptop to play on the go than carry a full original CV, power supply, and cartriges around when you're on the road! Wish all homebrews were also released as .rom images so even people without an original console can share in the fun.

I am a fan of the big 3 original systems and buy the digital ROMs  for my Atari Uno cart, Intellivision LTO cart , and my Colecovision AtariMax cart.

The only physical cart I  bought was Sydney Hunter, but i would prefer it in Digital format also