IGNORED

New game on cartridge "Adam Is Me" pre-order starts today!

michomis

6 minutes ago, Gandor said:

but not received any response.

Jurek from Retronics is on vacation now, so as Ilmenit wrote in this topic:

"Our publisher asked to pass the information that till 18th of August he will have limited access to computer, which will slow processing of the orders. No worries then if you sent an email, please."

• Like 1

On 8/15/2020 at 1:18 PM, Duddie said:

Guys, please be patient, I will reply to all emails after 18th August. Shipping worldwide is 12 USD.

Count me in for one standard version also please, do you want me to send a seperate e-mail ?
Take your time, I know how rushy things are after holidays.

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, if you have sent payment, you can see on Paypal that it arrived to my account.... Please forgive me, but I am not able to reply to everybody via email - too many orders and I am focusing now on delivering product ASAP. Only, if you have ordered your copy, but haven't received payment details - please contact me via PM. Especially hotmail.com and live.com mails are problematic recently.

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your patience. We hope to deliver your copy of Adam Is Me very soon! In the meantime we work hard to deliver final product, and present how cartridge will look.

If you did not order it yet and still hesitate, keep in mind that more collectible items has just been added to box as a gift with no additional charge. This is poster in A3 format, with Adam on front, and interesting surprise on the back, which we hope you like :)

Poster will be included in deluxe and standard copy of the game for everyone.

Orders can be made at: zamowienia@retronics.eu

plakat.png

Adam Is Me final cart.jpg

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got my collector's edition today. Here's a pic of the goodies before opening the shrinkwrapped box (the poster is not in this shot):

image.thumb.png.72a8bc75e7a01cb10181df7fc4e3034f.png

Excellent quality of all the things, especially for the asking price! I assembled the lego robot and it's now on my desk, lots of manuals and reference cards (and lego assembly instruction booklet) printed in glossy paper. Oh, and the game is super good of course :). Then again I'm a Baba is you fanboi so it's no surprise there :D.

So: congratulations to @ilmenit, @Duddie, @michomis and everyone else who worked their butts off to make this happen. Atari 800 GOTY for me hands down, then physical release is just icing (but very well done all the same)!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ilmenit said:

Thanks! Share also your gaming experience and feel free to ask any questions about the levels or mechanics. Some rules are different than in Baba Is You, but should be easy to spot and understand the differences.

I'm only about 15 levels in (from a brief play in the afternoon) so it's probably early :). In any case, for now I can't think of a way to describe the game without spoiling it for people. And therein lies the magic of it (and Baba is you of course): figuring stuff out on your own and being surprised at the game and yourself for figuring out a solution. (If the solution is not the intended one, even better!)

Anyway, enjoying it for now!

• Like 1