IGNORED

Analog magazines wanted!

squonk

Hello!  Now that I'm on the cusp of finishing my ANTIC collection, I am interested in completing my Analog collection.

I'm missing all of the first 12 except #7.  TBH, I don't expect to ever see any of 1-6 but if any of you happen to have copies you're willing to part with, feel free to reach out to me.  Otherwise I'll probably just assemble replicas using the PDFs, some 11x17 glossy paper, and patience...

Additionally, I'm still missing these much more common issues:

Aug 85
Jan 86
Feb 86
March 86
Oct 88
Dec 88
Feb 89
April 89
Aug 89
Nov 89

Again, if you have any of these issues (or better yet, multiple issues), please reach out to me.  I know I can probably find these on ebay, but I'd rather patronize this community first.

Thanks!

-mike

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, for anyone who might come across this thread:  I still am looking for three more issues to complete my collection:

#64 (September 1988) is relatively common; I just haven't happened to pick it up yet.  However, $3 and #5 seem to be relatively hard to find.  If you happen to have a copy, please reach out to me!

Thanks,

-mike

If they are unobtainable, I got the PDF files, all issues.

Way back when I was completing for magazines, for example Atari User, there always was one or two hard to get.

So I just duplex printed the pdf version and be done with it

Analog Computing 64 1988-09 Entertainment Issue Snowplow.pdf

Edited by high voltage

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, that's my plan, at least for issues 3 and 5.  I suspect I'll never see them.

It might be nice to try laying them out in proper order on 11x17 pages, printing them on magazine-grade paper and stapling them, so that they're pretty reasonable facsimilies.  We'll see if I ever get to it, tho.