IGNORED

The High Score Club Season 13 is a hit

JacobZu7zu7

The Intellivision High Score Club Season 13, is off to a very successful and fun start. The last few seasons have been the most busy and competitive of any previous season. Retro gaming lives!

Anyone looking to test their skills on these 2 week contests is welcome to play. We're currently on Game 4 Shark! Shark!, and a new record is in the making there... ??

This High Score Club is free to join and play, even if you never played before... no signups, no obligation, just post a score as often as you like, and you'll get a ranking and a high score standing. ?

Heres a link in case you haven't visited us yet,

https://atariage.com/forums/forum/128-intellivision-high-score-club/

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I fully agree what a blast the HSC is.

I would be in this one too but I cut my hand pretty badly and unfortunately cannot compete until at the least,next season.

It's always awesome to see more new people jump in and have some fun.

The humor and camaraderie really add to the overall experience. 

Its wonderful to see all the love for the Intellivision continue 40 years after its emergence. ??

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

I fully agree what a blast the HSC is.

I would be in this one too but I cut my hand pretty badly and unfortunately cannot compete until at the least,next season.

It's always awesome to see more new people jump in and have some fun.

The humor and camaraderie really add to the overall experience. 

Its wonderful to see all the love for the Intellivision continue 40 years after its emergence. ??

Oh man, sorry to hear that Dale!  Once you come off the DL, we will re-activate you into the lineup immediately.  ?  Can't wait to see ya back.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

I haven't had much time this season, but I might sit in for Worm Whomper ?

Awesome I remember you are really good at that one. Check out the high scores we have going on there right now... I'm decent at it, but there are two players on here who have scored incredibly high on it (300k+ and 400k+). It's almost like they are using a pest gun with smart bombs or something lol ?

Edited by Rickster8
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Hey guys,

We are nearing the end of the 13th season on the HSC for Intellivision. This week we are playing Dracula ?‍♀️ and Skiing ⛷️. Please check it out and feel free to put up some scores. :)

It's a VERY spooky time to be playing Dracula.... ?

Hope to see ya there. 

Rickster8

• Like 4

I had an accident and a couple surgeries on my hand over the last 3 months so I missed this season unfortunately. 

But I am almost healed and vow to make my return with a bunch of 6-10th place finishes on various games. Tons of fun for sure,just participating is great!??

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

I had an accident and a couple surgeries on my hand over the last 3 months so I missed this season unfortunately. 

But I am almost healed and vow to make my return with a bunch of 6-10th place finishes on various games. Tons of fun for sure,just participating is great!??

Good to hear you are almost healed! I remember you had mentioned that earlier, but that’s good news. Would be great to have you back, no matter what place you come in!!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys:

We are almost at the end of Season 13 on the InTV High Score Club. This week we are playing Astrosmash, Sharp Shot, Maze-A-Tron and Vectron. Next weeks Season Finale Games are Stampede and AD&D - Cloudy Mountain bonus game.... Sure to be a great end to the season. Please feel free to jump in with whatever scores you can. 

Hope to see your there. 

Rickster8

Edited by Rickster8
  • Like 2