IGNORED

3d case files for tipi 32k

dhe

You can order this case << HERE >>

2 hours ago, dhe said:

I ordered one of the new AMS / TIPI cards, so I should have a standalone 32k unit.

Does anyone have files for a case, for just the 32K unit?

There are files at Thingiverse for a case for both the 32K & the TIPI units combined by @jedimatt42 << HERE >> but no public domain single 32K case that I know of. 

I included a place to purchase a really nice and affordable one above due to the lack of a downloadable STL file.

Since I'm updating to the AMS TIP BOARD (with built in 32K) - I will have this spare board now, that I wanted to use as a test device.
I've always liked having my electronics in a box, unless they are being worked on.
d.

You are confused that is not a ams board just combo 32k and tipi. It drops in to a speech synth case

The only jedimatt 32kb sidecar case out there is the corei64 one at least at this time. The same case works for the sidecar Sams board.

Greg

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Yes it does and it goes in the same case as the 32k it's the same size.

I was confused when you said combo as that's what the other board is called that has both 32k and TIPI on one board

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Right so I take my existing TIPI + 32K, pull the 32k and replace with AMS goodness.

Then I have a 32K sidecar unit. Which is Ok.. I was wanting to try some things like Mack McCormicks Slow Down Circuit that used to go in a speech syntezier case, but the 32k unit might be easier, because all the bus pins are more easily exposed....

• Like 1

Let me follow up, i think a good route for my playing would be to purchase some protoboard and plug it in to the side of the 32k board.

Arcadeshopper do you know what part, I'd need to get that would allow me to plug in to the 44 pin connector on the side?

Thanks!

If you want the 32k board to pass power from the console to the 5v pin on the header expansion, just bridge the 3 jumpers for the TI/Ext power selection.. or if there is a switch there, bridge it... 

The schematic data file for the 32k is in some proprietary software, but there is a PDF somewhere... The schematic PDF is here: 

I don't have the data file for that anymore... the pcb layout was done in Robot Room copper connection, and it didn't base itself from a schematic, so the power rails aren't detailed... 

The robot room files are on my project page at jedimatt42.com