Do you like this custom shirt?

CPUWIZ

Do you like this custom shirt?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this custom shirt?

• Yes
    • No

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I was posting a response when it looks like you did something to the thread because it came up with a "page not found" error.  Originally, the link didn't go to the post of the shirt, but after searching through the thread I assumed that's what you were referring to.

The shirt is nice, but there's something about it that doesn't quite mesh well for me.  I'm not sure if it's the pattern on the Jaguar logo or the placement.  Maybe if the AA logo were slightly larger and the Jaguar logo were overlayed on it.  Or maybe if the Jaguar logo were the same color as the AA logo.  I can't quite place it.  I made some quick mockups to see if I liked that layout better.  I'm definitely not used to seeing a pattern on the Jaguar logo.  Maybe that's what strikes me as off about it.  Still not sure.

image.png_sm.thumb.jpg.6224774dc90e53f4833be1287459717f.jpg image.png_sm2.thumb.jpg.0832ebd288f139581b902b246ad19fd8.jpg

Edited by KevinMos3
  • Like 2

Agreed, single-color version FTW.  I'm not in the habit of paying for clothes anymore (I get enough free T-shirts to get by, and my dad shorts have all the pockets I could ever need), but if these were on sale and I was ordering something from the AA store anyway, I might throw one in the cart ?

• Like 1

What about putting the Jaguar logo above the AA one. While I probably wouldn’t buy one , one of the things I always check is the quality of the T-shirt and if it has a reinforced collar, that’s a must for me, once the collar is all stretched out the shirt is no good.The second design would look good on a black t-shirt too. 

Suddenly so many good ones.  I like pretty much all of those, but a few comments:

• I wasn't onboard with the AA below Jaguar until I saw it.  Now it seems like the obvious choice.  It's like the AA is supporting/propping up the Jaguar, while also appearing to point to it in a way that draws your eye up to the Jaguar symbol even though I'm first drawn to the visually simpler AA logo.  Quite an effect.
  • I like the Jaguar overlaid on the AA logo too, but only on the black/dark grey shirt for some reason.  Seems too busy on the white shirt.
  • The AA blue/Jaguar red two-color versions really pop!

I'm starting to want one of these now ?

Edited by cubanismo

3 hours ago, CPUWIZ said:

You already fucked up the thread, thanks.  Other mods would have probably just deleted your posts.

I wouldn't necessarily say he fucked up the thread. According to your own poll results prior to him posting the mock ups the general consensus is people are not in favor of your design.

But even with the new mock ups its still the same direction and idea.

I'm curious if you go forward with the new ideas is it something you are going to offer to sell?

1 hour ago, WAVE 1 GAMES said:

I'm curious if you go forward with the new ideas is it something you are going to offer to sell?

No, and my shirt is not a mockup, it's pressed vinyl.

Like this one...

2020-08-11.jpeg

1 minute ago, Zerosquare said:

What's the point of asking for feedback if you've already made it?

I don't think he actually wanted feedback. I think he just wanted to know if people like his design. YES or NO only. Seems the feedback provided may have been unwelcomed based on his reply. Can't tell if he's joking or not but it is a YES or NO poll so I guess he didn't? I can't make heads or tails from his reply.

I don't care for the design but maybe it's just for him to wear and he just wants to show it off. IDK

13 minutes ago, Zerosquare said:

What's the point of asking for feedback if you've already made it?

Just wanted to know, my wife made it and I want to give her feedback, I can always use it for rags, as I would never wear it.