IGNORED

WTB: Atari Corp. fliers

Place Logo Here

One of my hobbies is collecting arcade fliers, primarily those for Atari (and Fun Games, Kee, Nutting Associates and other related companies) and only up to the late 80's / early 90's (at that point, the quality of the artwork drops significantly).  Ideally, I look for ones that are not folded, torn or worn (though that is my preference--I also consider the scarcity of a flier).  I very rarely buy ones that are hole-punched, and never buy ones that are from a magazine.  One thing that doesn't matter to me is if they are vendor-stamped.  Tired of the excessive prices vendors on eBay want, I thought I would reach out to the community to see if anybody has one of these in the condition I am looking for, and at a reasonable price:

Tempest

Asteroids Cocktail cabinet

The Atari Theater (kiosk)

S.T.U.N. Runner

Indiana Jones & The Temple of Doom

Pac-Mania

Hard Drivin' Airborne

Empire Strikes Back

2 Game Module

Dr. Pong (aka Puppy Pong)

I am also interested in fliers that are for the company's diagnostic tools, or even just about the company overall.  The only flier I have of this type so far is the one for three diagnostic tools .  Some of the ones I am interested in are:

Atari Game Booth

C.A.T. Computer-Assisted Troubleshooter

Atari Goes International

Community Awareness

Consolette (France)

CTF1 Computer Test Fixture

Please PM me if you have something you think I might be interested in and are willing to part with for a reasonable price.  Thanks in advance.