IGNORED

Fathom TI-99: Complete Solution Map

pixelpedant

Ever want to beat Fathom for TI-99, but can't be bothered to locate all the stars?  Or just want to see what the world looks like, as a whole?  Here is a Fathom TI-99 worldmap which gives the locations of all stars for all nine levels, attached, for anyone who gets stuck at some particular level. 

Created this in the course of my recent Fathom deep dive.  A complete playthrough for all levels is also available here.  But probably it'd be more rewarding to just play it for yourself. 

I really, really like this game, and as far as ports go, prefer the TI-99 controls to the CV and INTV control design.  Among other things, I really appreciate the attention to detail in having the seaweed patterns be continuous between screens, across the underwater map. 

Fathom TI-99 - Complete Solution.jpg

Edited by pixelpedant
Updated map
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

13 hours ago, Pixelboy said:

Nice map, but you may want to add some kind of legend or explanation, because the meaning of those black numbers aren't obvious to someone who has never played the game.

That seems like a good suggestion.  I've added a little explanation to the map.  Should be a little more redistributable and self-explanatory that way, indeed. 

• Like 2