IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 13 - Game 6 - Worm Whomper / Utopia Bonus

5 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

I don't mean any crazy tricks or anything.  It's just a certain strategy that is not spelled out in the manual.

Or just pay attention to how your score changes based on what you build. It may be a little chaotic at first, but gets pretty clear as you get closer to 100.

AKA: Math the shit out of it! 

?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Can’t feel my thumb anymore.

New Club Record:

22FC1628-3504-4801-A5D2-13150A7836B6.jpeg

WOW!!! I don't see how on earth you are doing this... Do you have smart bombs that kill the entire screen and if so how many do you get each round? ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rickster8 said:

WOW!!! I don't see how on earth you are doing this... Do you have smart bombs that kill the entire screen and if so how many do you get each round? ?

Yup, I have a secret stash of smart bombs, and to get them you have to input the Konami code on the start screen. ?

• Haha 1

3rd Entry for Utopia - More improvement on the right Island.... I tried the left Island again and it was somewhat underwhelming. Not quite sure how you guys are Rocking the Casbah with that side....? ?

2,393 - 30T / 45S

UT(2393)S13.jpg.6f12bf061d4c9804452b4612f295361e.jpg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Rickster8 said:

3rd Entry for Utopia - More improvement on the right Island.... I tried the left Island again and it was somewhat underwhelming. Not quite sure how you guys are Rocking the Casbah with that side....? ?

2,393 - 30T / 45S

UT(2393)S13.jpg.6f12bf061d4c9804452b4612f295361e.jpg

I always thought the right island scored better, but lately I’m finding out it really doesn’t matter which island you use. All depends on the weather. 

2 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Yup, I have a secret stash of smart bombs, and to get them you have to input the Konami code on the start screen. ?

Do you have to map the A and B buttons to specific inputs, or is it sufficient to just glue the A&B buttons from another controller onto my Intellivision controller?

• Haha 2

Just now, BiffMan said:

Do you have to map the A and B buttons to specific inputs, or is it sufficient to just glue the A&B buttons from another controller onto my Intellivision controller?

Well, it’s a bit harder than that. You actually have to separate the controller from the Intellivision motherboard, and then hardwire an NES controller to it in order for it to work. Takes a bit of time but totally worth it!