IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 13 - Game 6 - Worm Whomper / Utopia Bonus

Ok, I finally tried out Utopia. Was putting it off b/c it was really intimidating. These types of games aren't my cup of tea, but I wanted to give it a shot and get a score on the board. After reading through the manual, I owed it to myself, haha. Anyway, hopefully not too bad.

Education is important, so there are 3 schools. The one on the far side is fancy and doesn't want to be near the hustle and bustle of the factories. Unfortunately, that means they're farther away from the hospital. Such is life in Utopia.

1231459340_Utopia2020-08-2515_17_04.thumb.png.a9c2a3a0c1d1eed91a24493a7bb6035f.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, fakecortex said:

Ok, I finally tried out Utopia. Was putting it off b/c it was really intimidating. These types of games aren't my cup of tea, but I wanted to give it a shot and get a score on the board. After reading through the manual, I owed it to myself, haha. Anyway, hopefully not too bad.

Education is important, so there are 3 schools. The one on the far side is fancy and doesn't want to be near the hustle and bustle of the factories. Unfortunately, that means they're farther away from the hospital. Such is life in Utopia.

1231459340_Utopia2020-08-2515_17_04.thumb.png.a9c2a3a0c1d1eed91a24493a7bb6035f.png

I love the backstory! I make them up in my head as I play, too!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, fakecortex said:

Hurricane alley is a bad place to be far from a hospital.  But they're rich, they can afford the charter plane for emergencies, I'm sure.  ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 8/23/2020 at 8:43 PM, hoosierdadee78 said:

57,026. This is a fun game. I’ve not played it a whole lot. I have Utopia but I’ve never played it. If time is allowed I may give it a shot. 

Nice score, and Utopia yeah, feel free to give a shot... awards +1 ranking point, just for playing.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Ace24 said:

Oh, thanks Matt! I don’t have Worm Whomper. I’ve never got really into Pitfall but I did just get my copy out and will be playing it. Looking forward to Tron!

Sweet!  We missed ya, lol!  Glad to hear you will play Pitfall and Tron next week.  We've played some great games this season, Jacob is on fire!

• Like 1

So @BiffMan is there a reason you are buying a plethora of PT boats? Awesome score, I can almost get that high,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?

How you squeeze another 328 more points out is BEYOND me!!! 

Edited by Rickster8
  • Haha 1