Jump to content
JacobZu7zu7

Intellivision HSC Season 13 - Game 6 - Worm Whomper / Utopia Bonus

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Maybe through tomorrow.  Hahaha!

Heck I will just gladly take tonight!!! 😜

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[GAME 6]

WORM WHOMPER! - FINAL RESULTS) WINNER: IntyFanMatt ! (Another New Record)

 

1. 546,862 IntyFanMatt +13 +2 Patch +2 New record

2. 430,967 INTELLIVISION SPARTAN +12 +2 Patch +1 old record

3. 336,823 JasonlikesINTV +11 +2 Patch +1 old record

4. 187,975 Rickster8 +9 +2 Patch +1 old record

5. 150,971 BiffMan +8 +2 Patch

6. 95,798 JacobZu7zu7 +7 +2 Patch

7. 66,650 fakecortex +6

8. 62,138 Jimmy KDawg +5

9. 59,011 Payer One +4

10. 57,026 hoosierdadee78 +3

11. 41,170 roadrunner +2

12. 30,951 gar0u +1

13. 23,538 Mangia-Boy +1

 

 

How 'bout another win for IntyFanMatt. A NEW HSC record set by IntyFanMatt again!, He's here to stay... world record STUFF... !!🤩

Congrats to BiffMan for a tip top Fantasy Island ... great playing everyone! 8)

 

UTOPIA BONUS - WINNER: BIFFMAN! A set record for 30/45

*1 Player, 1 Island only*

(BONUS SCORES)
 

1. 2,780 BiffMan +7

2. 2,677 IntyFanMatt +6

3. 2,667 INTELLIVISION SPARTAN +5

4. 2,644 mr_me +4

7. 2,579 Rickster8 +3

5. 2,557 gar0u +2

6. 2,502 Ace24 +1

8. 1,953 hoosiedadee78 +1

9. 1,890 JacobZu7zu7 +1

10. 1,622 Intelligentleman +1

11. 1,307 fakecortex +1

12. 1,295 Player One +1

 

 

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that the round is over... I'm a little surprised this post didn't get more attention, but if you want to know how Utopia works, specifically how scoring works, there's some great stuff in there. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, BiffMan said:

Now that the round is over... I'm a little surprised this post didn't get more attention, but if you want to know how Utopia works, specifically how scoring works, there's some great stuff in there. 

 

 

I had eluded to the fact that the information was here to be found at AtariAge. There is good stuff in there! Still up to the player to figure out the right order of things though.

Edited by IntyFanMatt
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

I had eluded to the fact that the information was here to be found at AtariAge. There is good stuff in there! Still up to the player to figure out the right order of things though.

Most important thing to learn from that article is how much each area contributes to your score. What's the maximum score per round you can get from food? How many points does a school get you? A hospital? What are the 2 specific differences between a school and hospital, etc... 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BiffMan said:

Now that the round is over... I'm a little surprised this post didn't get more attention, but if you want to know how Utopia works, specifically how scoring works, there's some great stuff in there. 

 

 

Yeah I saw that post and tried as much as I could to make it all work together from what I learned reading this post, but it just didn't really come together the way I was hoping it would... But for not playing Utopia at all growing up cuz I didn't have the cart, I'm content with coming in 5th.... Maybe next time I'd do a little better... The game is both fun and frustrating at the same time, lol 😜

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Rickster8 said:

Yeah I saw that post and tried as much as I could to make it all work together from what I learned reading this post, but it just didn't really come together the way I was hoping it would... But for not playing Utopia at all growing up cuz I didn't have the cart, I'm content with coming in 5th.... Maybe next time I'd do a little better... The game is both fun and frustrating at the same time, lol 😜

I figured everyone who was getting over 2500 points either read that post or had enough experience in the game to intuit the amount of food and housing they need. The big thing I learned from that was that income is just as important as food or housing. 

 

Which ultimately makes the game come down to how good you are at fishing. 🙂  It's cool that the game demands that balance of action and strategy. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did a little of both. I read the article, but it was just too much info to keep the game fun. I didn’t want to resort to making tables and schedules. For me it was mostly a reminder of what to do and confirmation that I was on the right path.... because I did play Utopia as a kid. But yes, it was helpful. And would be essential for a newish player. 
 

congratulations to Biff on the Utopia and Matt on Worm Whomper... you both killed it!
 

And you both beat my score on two games that I’m pretty good at; so a hearty congratulations !!!!! 🏆 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, INTELLIVISION SPARTAN said:

I did a little of both. I read the article, but it was just too much info to keep the game fun. I didn’t want to resort to making tables and schedules. For me it was mostly a reminder of what to do and confirmation that I was on the right path.... because I did play Utopia as a kid. But yes, it was helpful. And would be essential for a newish player. 
 

Congratulations to Biff on the Utopia and Matt on Worm Whomper... you both killed it!
 

And you both beat my score on two games that I’m pretty good at; so a hearty congratulations !!!!! 🏆 

Thanks man!  You killed it too!!  Great scores all around, and you are leading the season overall too!  Nice!

Edited by IntyFanMatt
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...