IGNORED

Gone: Star Wars promotional banner

guitarmas

As a Star Wars fan I have to say that is one beautiful poster!  And Jango is looking awesome!  Unfortunately, it's for the worst of the Star Wars movies (there has to be a bottom in my rankings lol).  Still it's gotta be worth some money to the collector.  

A cash value is difficult to work out but I think someone with some Genesis goodies would be able to work something out.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, King_Salamon said:

Unfortunately, it's for the worst of the Star Wars movies (there has to be a bottom in my rankings lol).

Weird how time changes so much...back when the movies came out, people hated Ep 1, liked Ep 2, and loved Ep 3...now it's Ep 2 that people hate. Go figure.

I would also suggest ebay and be sure to include the words "Mandalorian" and "Jango Fett" in the title. Anything Mando is super hot right now and commanding a premium thanks to the TV show. It's a little keyword spammy but fuck it, you are not doing this for your health :P

• Thanks 1

No way. I'm a DIE HARD Star Wars fan but the last 3 movies killed it for me. Unlike alot of people I hated all 3 Disney sequels. The pre-quels were alright I guess. I dressed up for each one but left the theatre feeling dissapointed with both 1 and 3. Attack of the clones was the first one where I felt good, I thought it was pretty decent.  JJ and Rian totally destroyed the series to the point that I don't consider their work cannon. 

The crusade to put 'women in film' was so stupid. 'The force is female', what a joke. One of my FAVORITE films was Battle For Endor, a largely female centric film that cast a 6 yearold girl as the star and a 50 year old woman as the villian. Easily better than both Disney and Prequels.  Cindel was a better character and actor in her two spin offs than all of the Disney / Prequel combined. The magic of the 80's... it was in everything, you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere. In the 80's Luminious beings were we. 

ewoks.jpeg

ewoks2.jpeg

Edited by CaptainCanadian
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, CaptainCanadian said:

The crusade to put 'women in film' was so stupid. 'The force is female', what a joke. One of my FAVORITE films was Battle For Endor, a largely female centric film that cast a 6 yearold girl as the star and a 50 year old woman as the villian. Easily better than both Disney and Prequels.  Cindel was a better character and actor in her two spin offs than all of the Disney / Prequel combined. The magic of the 80's... it was in everything, you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere. In the 80's Luminious beings were we. 

I'm not sure what any of that had to do with selling this guy's poster, but all of that was unnecessary. 

Edited by BDW
  • Like 2