IGNORED

Team requests

Hi everyone.

This thread is intended to make people easy to find someone wishing to team.

For example, if you are good with graphics, music, or sound, you could state it in a post as offering help.

Or the other way, if you feel like you are lacking in graphics, music, or sound, you could state it in a post as looking for help and specify what you are looking for. I would recommend strongly to only ask for help once you've a core game running. It would be pretty sad to find that graphics, music or sound remain unused.

Someone would quote your post and et voila!

I would suggest to assign a name to your team, and once someone applies in your team, let us make it fixed! This in order to not overload the people offering help. All communication between team can be done through private messages here on AtariAge.

Remember to talk also about your expectations about prizes ;) like how are going to be divided between team participants.

Questions and suggestions are welcome. :)

Edited by nanochess
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing we lack in graphic design, here is a great resource of Free Sprites (don't forget to credit @PAC-MAN-RED in your games): https://atariage.com/forums/topic/169238-free-sprites-for-the-taking/

And of course @Black_Tiger , @PAC-MAN-RED , with all due respect maybe you would like to post here if you are willing to help teams.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, nanochess said:

Seeing we lack in graphic design, here is a great resource of Free Sprites (don't forget to credit @PAC-MAN-RED in your games): https://atariage.com/forums/topic/169238-free-sprites-for-the-taking/

And of course @Black_Tiger , @PAC-MAN-RED , with all due respect maybe you would like to post here if you are willing to help teams.

This sounds like an excellent idea. I would be willing to support anyone who needs help. I am even willing to help with game design/ideas.

illya

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, nanochess said:

I'm already working on something and don't have any available pixelart time.

But anyone is always free to ask my opinion on something or help making something work.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, cmadruga said:

Anyone willing to contribute sound effects or music to Infiltrator would be welcome.

Game is 80% done. I can share the alpha, which is quite playable at this point.

I'd like to wrap up this one and move on to the next project I'm working with Black Tiger. 

Nyuundere offered his music services a few posts up ...

On 10/23/2020 at 6:30 PM, cmadruga said:

Anyone willing to contribute sound effects or music to Infiltrator would be welcome.

Game is 80% done. I can share the alpha, which is quite playable at this point.

I'd like to wrap up this one and move on to the next project I'm working with Black Tiger. 

I will do it.

Sent me the details of what you need by PM.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1