IGNORED

Season 10 ~ Week 16 ~ Adventures of Tron

Vocelli

As a kid, I was able to play this game indefinitely. I think I just stopped when I hit 100,000. The trick is to make sure that you collect the top row bits by immediately going up the elevator after a tank (or other enemy) passes on the same side. This gives you the most time before a tank can pop out and shoot you. Then just push down to drop down a level and repeat the figure-8 pattern. 

I made a couple of mistakes, but I think I have the pattern down finally. I will keep laying until I hit 100,000.

74200 - CapitanClassic 

ADF2C617-B6A5-4941-9929-564E6328640A.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 8/24/2020 at 9:36 AM, gbag said:

Nice setup...is that an old computer monitor?  Does that have a coax hookup?  And the video arcade 2...that’s pretty cool too...ru using the cx40?

Thank you! This is considered a computer monitor. It's one of the models that Commodore 64 used in their monitors, complete with the separate chroma and luma in the back for s-video.

Mine is composite and s-vid modified. I run the composite to the tv, and the s-video to my RetroTINK, into my capture card for streaming.

I'm using a CX-41 stick from the flashback 2.

Edited by keilbaca
  • Like 2

I like this game but it can be really frustratingly punishing.  Jumping over the tanks is fun.

The arrow - basically just a useless obstacle to avoid although I have used it in the past to jump over all 3 sentinels (or whatever those things are called).

Adventures Of TRON (1B) 32800.jpg

• Like 4