Hello guys and girls

After the bad news that the Fujiama 2020 can and will not take place this year, we just now got some very good news.  Mr. V. has announced today that he's striving to make next years meeting, the Fujiama 2021, last a whole week again.  A date hasn't been set yet.  Location will probably be the same as ever, the Schützenhaus in 08485 Lengenfeld.

Hope to see you all there next year.

Mathy

Edited by Mathy
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Hello guys

Mr. V. has announce when the Fujiama 2021 will take place:

The Fujiama 2021 will last a week and start on midnight from Saturday the 11th of September on Sunday the 12th of September 2021 and last until Saturday the 18th of September sometime during the day.

Please note that, unlike other years, the Fujiama 2021 will end on Saturday, not Sunday!!!

Sincerely

Mathy

PS prices will be raised slightly to cover the increased cost, but only moderately.

PPS those who will be visiting the Fujiama 2021 can use Doodle to inform us when they will be present.

Edited by Mathy
Added Doodle link

Hello guys (m/f)

Seven months and seven days until the Fujiama starts.  Or 219 days.  Who's planning to come?

Looking forward to it.

Sincerely

Mathy

PS If you've never been to the Fujiama, please look at my Atari Meetings page or just ask.  Quite a lot of people here on AtariAge have visited the Fujiama.  We don't want you to be disappointed because you expected the Fujiama to be something it is not.  Most people who've been there love it.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hello guys

I've got some VERY good news.  Mr. V. announced today that the Fujiama 2021 will last a day longer.  It will still start at midnight from Saturday the 11th on Sunday the 12th of September, but the end will be on Sunday the 19th instead of Saturday the 18th, as announced before.

Meaning those who come from far and can only take a few days off of work, can stay longer.  (Hmmm, well, you know what I mean)  And we can still have sausages from the grill on Saturday.  :grin:

Sincerely

Mathy     (Who is more than happy about this news)

Edited by Mathy
  • Like 2

Stop talking about those damn sausages, you're making me drool 😋 . I remember those from my trips through your country and Germany many years ago, they are absolutely to die for.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hello Michael

1 hour ago, mytek said:

Stop talking about those damn sausages, you're making me drool 😋 . I remember those from my trips through your country and Germany many years ago, they are absolutely to die for.

I don't want you to die.  But maybe this will insure that you're on the next group photo:

Wurst%20und%20Semmel.jpg

This is how we enjoy them:

pic_0209.jpg

(I'll just mention the guys you guys might know) In blue on the left: atarixle, red T-shirt: Sleepy, blue t-shirt facing the grill and the guy in the white t-shirt next to him: Developers of the SIO2USB interface (not the SIO2PCviaUSB interface!), tall guy in the white t-shirt: me, black t-shirt: cas.

And these are (most of) the people that visited the Fujiama in 2019:

Gruppenfoto%20Fujiama%202019.JPG

(I see that AtariAge shrinks the picture.  For a full size picture, please visite my meetings page, where you can also find the (nick)names of the people in the picture.)

Sincerely

Mathy

• Like 4

@atarixle I tried to register on the webpage, but received this error message:

Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER in /home/helge/public_html/atarixle.de/public_html/fuji/2021/save_attendies.php on line 42
Ihre Anmeldung konnte nicht gespeichert werden.

Posted (edited)

Haha strange.

The registration worked - but strangely enough the URL you restistered from was like "" (nothing, empty string).

I did not understand how you did this. Anyway, your name is on the list now.

Edited by atarixle

Posted (edited)

Ah I see it has to do with the HTTP and HTTPS changes on the ABBUC Server.

Btw, fujiama.eu is always the best way to go, because everything hosted on abbuc.de is outdated meanwhile.

Both atarixle.de and fujiama.eu always (re)direct you to the most up-to-date versions of my web-sites.

Edited by atarixle
  • Like 2