IGNORED

Any ideas for SG-1000, MSX, or Sord M5 games for ColecoVision?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, Taylor the Gaming Guy said:

I was wondering if anyone in the Pixelboy team wants to put the game Dynamite Go! Go! on the ColecoVision as an SGM game.

https://www.msx.org/forum/msx-talk/general-discussion/dynamite-go-go

That looks quite impressive indeed. With this said, I should point out that I'm down to five Team Pixelboy games I want to release, namely Asteroids, Star Castle, Space Shuttle, Utopia and Arabian. I have no plans to take on any other project after this. So if any other CV homebrewer wants to port this game to the ColecoVision, you don't have to worry about lil' old me.

4 hours ago, Bobby Nelson said:

If you're considering suggestions I have one! ?  It would be awesome to see the SG-1000 version of Rock n bolt ported to the CV. ?

Why? Rock'n Bolt was released on ColecoVision by Telegames back in the 80s, and it's a very nice version too.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Taylor the Gaming Guy said:

OH!

GOOD IDEAS!

But...
Is the SGM 2 out yet?

We would love to have MSX2 games and other systems on there.

Metal Gear is doable as is.

MG2 would probably need to wait for SGM2. Which I don't believe is out yet.

For those whose long-term memory is less than 6 months, I could repeat that the MG-alike game Prisoner of War (also MSX1) already was ported to ColecoVision by Team Pixelboy.

Sure you could consider that Prisoner of War is an inferior game to the real Metal Gear series and keep looking for a full port, but as mentioned you need extra hardware with a different graphics chip on top of anything else that you need to add to your ColecoVision to play it.

1 minute ago, carlsson said:

For those whose long-term memory is less than 6 months, I could repeat that the MG-alike game Prisoner of War (also MSX1) already was ported to ColecoVision by Team Pixelboy.

Sure you could consider that Prisoner of War is an inferior game to the real Metal Gear series and keep looking for a full port, but as mentioned you need extra hardware with a different graphics chip on top of anything else that you need to add to your ColecoVision to play it.

I already knew that.