IGNORED

Any ideas for SG-1000, MSX, or Sord M5 games for ColecoVision?

Having gone through the SG-1000 library and seeing what hasn't been ported I guess here are the ones that are left that I, personally, feel have redeeming value:

-Borderline

-Hero (has it's own graphical style, replaces helicopter pack with a jetpack, and adds music during gameplay)

- Q*bert (I feel like the SG-1000 version controls really well, better than most other versions)

- Rock n' Bolt (A good version, the CV version is rare and expensive.)

-Safari Hunting.

And yeah games like Hero, Q*bert, and Rock n' Bolt have their own original CV version....but that didn't stop a certain pixel boy from publishing the SG-1000 version of Zaxxon. ? So that argument doesn't hold water.  Anyway that's just my two cents as a customer. I would buy any/all of those titles if they were ported to the CV.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bobby Nelson said:

Having gone through the SG-1000 library and seeing what hasn't been ported I guess here are the ones that are left that I, personally, feel have redeeming value:

-Borderline

-Hero (has it's own graphical style, replaces helicopter pack with a jetpack, and adds music during gameplay)

- Q*bert (I feel like the SG-1000 version controls really well, better than most other versions)

- Rock n' Bolt (A good version, the CV version is rare and expensive.)

-Safari Hunting.

And yeah games like Hero, Q*bert, and Rock n' Bolt have their own original CV version....but that didn't stop a certain pixel boy from publishing the SG-1000 version of Zaxxon. ? So that argument doesn't hold water.  Anyway that's just my two cents as a customer. I would buy any/all of those titles if they were ported to the CV.

Ooh! Y'know, we should make SG-1000 to ColecoVision sequels of the CV games itself. I wonder why the other versions are just better and already released when we can make a better future for these games.

• Like 1

Description from unMAMEd : "You're a car that stomps your enemies. The floor is filled with blue, red and yellow tiles. Different points are added depending on the tile color. Sometimes a tile changes to a hole, and you lose a life when you fall.". I admit it's pretty hard to tell what's going on, the port doesn't have the best graphics. If someone does bother bringing this over, this is definitely something that could be improved!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...