IGNORED

Need someone to modify Lynx with LCD Mod

Albert

Greetings!

Several years ago I purchased the McWill LCD Lynx mod, intending to install it in one of my Lynx II systems.  I still have not done that, and in the interest of finally getting it done and not screwing it up, I'd like to pay someone else to install the mod for me.  Here's the poor, sad LCD mod, still in its original shipping box:

lynx_mod.jpg

If you have experience installing the McWill LCD mod in Lynx II systems and would like to be paid to do the modification for me, please send me a private message!  Would be great to have at least one Lynx with a good looking screen.  I did purchase the VGA output option as well and would definitely want that installed so I can direct output to an external screen. 

Thank you,

..Al

On 8/23/2020 at 11:07 AM, Albert said:

Greetings!

Several years ago I purchased the McWill LCD Lynx mod, intending to install it in one of my Lynx II systems.  I still have not done that, and in the interest of finally getting it done and not screwing it up, I'd like to pay someone else to install the mod for me.  Here's the poor, sad LCD mod, still in its original shipping box:

lynx_mod.jpg

If you have experience installing the McWill LCD mod in Lynx II systems and would like to be paid to do the modification for me, please send me a private message!  Would be great to have at least one Lynx with a good looking screen.  I did purchase the VGA output option as well and would definitely want that installed so I can direct output to an external screen. 

Thank you,

..Al

I am in the same exact situation as Albert. Mine is still sitting in a box waiting.... Can PM me as well.

Thanks,

• Like 1

On 8/23/2020 at 8:07 PM, Albert said:

Greetings!

lynx_mod.jpg

Thank you,

..Al

Hi Al,

you can ask @cowdog360 for example. He's also in the US. I also sent a PM of another person doing perfect installations in the US ?

Cheers,

Marco