IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 13 - Game 7 - Pitfall!

Final Pitfall Entry - On this green Earth this is the absolute best I can do at this game. I'm all thumbs in games like this where you have to run through various obstacles against the clock. The gator pit, THAT FRIGGEN GATOR PIT!!!! GEEZ!!! How many deaths did I have there? I would say 375 easy, lol. Also for some reason when I'm on top of a gators head and try to jump forward the goofy InTV controller just jumps up instead of jumps left??? DAFUQ???? That happened to me so many times I cannot even guess-timate!!! Ugggghhhhh!!!! Bring on Star Strike cuz I am DONE with the gators, and the pits, and the vines and the jumping and the running logs, and the snakes and the fires AND THOSE CURSED SCORPIONS!!!!!! ?

BTW - This is an odd Pitfall score I know. It's because in the interest of time I chose to blow off the money bag to the right in the middle of the game so I'd have enough time to get to the last gold bar... Kind of like +4,000 - 2,000 = +2,000 more. It's also the closest to the 'KILL SCREEN' that I'm ever getting, lol ?

PF(111867)S13.jpg.c06f9748b1cd8a3d0611dbd98625fa65.jpg

Edited by Rickster8
Wording
  • Like 4

45 minutes ago, Rickster8 said:

Final Pitfall Entry - On this green Earth this is the absolute best I can do at this game. I'm all thumbs in games like this where you have to run through various obstacles against the clock. The gator pit, THAT FRIGGEN GATOR PIT!!!! GEEZ!!! How many deaths did I have there? I would say 375 easy, lol. Also for some reason when I'm on top of a gators head and try to jump forward the goofy InTV controller just jumps up instead of jumps left??? DAFUQ???? That happened to me so many times I cannot even guess-timate!!! Ugggghhhhh!!!! Bring on Star Strike cuz I am DONE with the gators, and the pits, and the vines and the jumping and the running logs, and the snakes and the fires AND THOSE CURSED SCORPIONS!!!!!! ?

BTW - This is an odd Pitfall score I know. It's because in the interest of time I chose to blow off the money bag to the right in the middle of the game so I'd have enough time to get to the last gold bar... Kind of like +4,000 - 2,000 = +2,000 more. It's also the closest to the 'KILL SCREEN' that I'm ever getting, lol ?

Well that sounds like an exasperating experience lol. Hope you enjoyed it for awhile before all that though. Still a great score though Rick!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Rickster8 said:

Rick I wrote a very long response and it was deleted because I wasn’t signed in :) 

I’ll summarize:

smart thinking and great score!!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[GAME 7]

PITFALL! - FINAL RESULTS) WINNER: INTELLIVISION SPARTAN & IntyFanMatt ! (Tied Records)

1. 114,000 INTELLIVISION SPARTAN +13+2+1 Record tie

1. 114,000 IntyFanMatt +13+2+1 Record tie

3. 111,867 Rickster8 +12+2

4. 105,997 JacobZu7zu7 +11+2

-

5. 105,935 BiffMan +9+2

6. 85,895 fakecortex  +8+2

7. 77,271 Ace24 +7+2

8. 72,242 Player One +6+2

9. 64,316 roadrunner +5+2

10. 41,635 hoosierdadee78 +4+2

11. 29,379 Intelligentleman +3+2

12. 28,924 jblenkle +2+2

13. 10,723 gar0u +1

14. 10,647 Jimmy KDawg +1

Yet another excellent game round, and another win for IntyFanMatt, and a second win for INTELLIVISION SPARTAN. Two HSC record ties by IntyFanMatt, and INTELLIVISION SPARTAN very impressive scores everyone, a lot of Explorer bonus points earned as well. ?

• Thanks 2