IGNORED

FB 8 Gold wireless controler to FB 9 Gold

Has anyone tried to sync a Flashback 8 wireless joystick   to the 9 Gold ?    My 9 gold wireless joystick is working ok but it seems to have a little lag especially compared to my FB 8 Gold.  I would like to swap joysticks since I use my 9 more often because of the SD card.  I tried but no luck.    Thanks in advance.                                                              

• 4 weeks later...

They’re not compatible, unfortunately.

The joysticks seem to come ‘locked’ to certain frequencies, so you may find that another device is interfering with it.  I got a second FB9 for my sister, and found that her P1 was terrible on her system.  Swapped it for the P1 that came with mine, and it worked much better.  (Slight degradation for the swapped P1 on my system, but I prefer the old wired joysticks anyway.)

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2020 at 3:45 AM, boggis the cat said:

They’re not compatible, unfortunately.

The joysticks seem to come ‘locked’ to certain frequencies, so you may find that another device is interfering with it.  I got a second FB9 for my sister, and found that her P1 was terrible on her system.  Swapped it for the P1 that came with mine, and it worked much better.  (Slight degradation for the swapped P1 on my system, but I prefer the old wired joysticks anyway.)

ok thanks for the reply , makes sense.   I'm thinking either buying a wired one and see how that works out.     Thanks again.