IGNORED

Anyone With Vectorscope Experience?

Ikrananka

On 8/25/2020 at 4:16 PM, Ikrananka said:

Does anyone here own, and have experience with using, analog vectorscopes?  I'm working on a project with another AA member and we need someone who could take some vectorscope readings for us.  Thanks.

I have a few scopes.  It's been a while since I used them but I could dust one off.  What exactly do you need? 

On 8/27/2020 at 8:27 AM, cwilkson said:

I have a few scopes.  It's been a while since I used them but I could dust one off.  What exactly do you need? 

Thank you so much for the offer.  We're looking to scope the video output from a ColecoVision, namely TMS992x VDPs.  That said, it looks like we've now got someone who has vectorscopes and a ColecoVision readily available so we'll pursue this with him.  However, there are other TMS992x based systems I'd like to get readings from and so I'm curious if you have any of these such as the TI99/4A?  What input do your vectorscopes accept (e.g. composite, RGB)?

16 hours ago, Ikrananka said:

Thank you so much for the offer.  We're looking to scope the video output from a ColecoVision, namely TMS992x VDPs.  That said, it looks like we've now got someone who has vectorscopes and a ColecoVision readily available so we'll pursue this with him.  However, there are other TMS992x based systems I'd like to get readings from and so I'm curious if you have any of these such as the TI99/4A?  What input do your vectorscopes accept (e.g. composite, RGB)?

My scopes are all NTSC composite or Y/C inputs.  Unfortunately, I don't have any of those systems so I guess it's moot anyway.  Sorry.

Good luck!