IGNORED

Atari Fonts/Graphics on PC?

doctor_x

I’m going to be putting an Atari site together that will basically just consist of a gridlist and I would like to use Atari fonts/Graphics to do it.. Is there an app for the PC that is taylor made to do this perhaps, or do I simply need to hunt down a font and save the items as graphics so the user gets it as well?

4 hours ago, doctor_x said:

I’m going to be putting an Atari site together that will basically just consist of a gridlist and I would like to use Atari fonts/Graphics to do it.. Is there an app for the PC that is taylor made to do this perhaps, or do I simply need to hunt down a font and save the items as graphics so the user gets it as well?

There are ttf fonts emulating atari character set. The problem is how to deliver the font to the web viewers. I guess there is a mechanism. Google webfonts?

1 hour ago, zzip said:

Cool thank you.. yes it will be a very simple website that consists of all Atari BBS software (lots more than what Jason Scott has) that have been found as well as those that are still sought....Likely just Atari 8 - but possibly ST as well since I’ve found a few unknowns for it too....

likely just a single page site as a matter of fact.. but i want it to look kick ass and be atari themed.

Edited by doctor_x