IGNORED

ST Ports 4.2 Beast Syndrome

Gaztee

On 8/30/2020 at 1:33 PM, RREDDWARFF said:

I clicked on your Etsy link, but I'm not seeing Tube SE as an available box set. Is that choice still available to order? 

If there are any box sets you can't see on Etsy, then please let me know. There are quite a few sold out now, so I will get more run off with the boxes for these games.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all who have ordered their copies. The orders are now closed, so I will aim to get these out to everyone as soon as possible. For those that ordered Wormhole box sets only, I will get those out as soon as the box lands which hopefully wont be much longer. I will update here as things progress.

Stay safe!

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick update. Things are slowly progressing, but I can finally show a picture of the official Wormhole 2000 Box set. Now the original sticker can be your certificate of authenticity as the new label number will match that. ☺️

I will also be doing an official box set for SpideX too, along with a few copies in stock if anyone wishes to save on shipping. 

More as things move on. Stay safe everyone!

Screenshot_20201018-175645~2.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update - If you require an official SpideX box set then please drop me an email, these should be ready to ship with the ST port orders. Same deal as the Wormhole box set, it is available with or with out a new green cart so you don't have to ruin the original label. Or if you want a copy of the game boxed then I have a few of those available too, and if you'd rather have a different colour shell that too can be accommodated. Also Cyber Golf box set is also available if anyone else requires one of those. Anything not snapped up will end up in the Etsy store.

Stay safe!

Gaz

• 2 weeks later...

Time for a quick update!

So as usual I am waiting on printed materials! Manuals should arrive by the end of the week hopefully. The proofs for the boxes have just arrived. So I am about to sign off on those, so I am hoping for a quick turnaround on these now. Packing materials have been ordered, so once I get the printed materials it should be a quick turnaround to get everything posted out. 

SpideX box set will be ready to roll out too, so if you want one of these then please drop me an email peleiades81@gmail.com. A big thanks to those that have already done so, if you haven't recieved an invoice yet I will get it sorted in the next day or so. I will also be stocking a few copies of the game too, and if you want to change your cart colour from green to black, clear or red then I can do that for you too.

Jack Nicklaus Cyber Golf box set will also be good to go at the same time. These will end up on the etsy shop for anyone to grab. Again if you would like one adding to your current order then again please drop me an email.

Stay safe everyone!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update time

Well I had hoped to have everything shipped out by now, but unfortunately there was an issue with the boxes, so I still don't have them. I hope to have an update early next week. I really hope that they will be ready to go before Xmas. More info as I get it. Thanks for your patience.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Update time

Right this isn't news I wanted to drop, but the issue with the boxes has meant that a new cutting die is required, so this means the chances of getting the boxes before Xmas are now basically zero. This will also mean that it's now very likely that by the time everything is sorted the UK will no longer be part of the EU, so I am going to have to see if I need to fill in extra paperwork for all the European orders. 

So, if everything is delayed as I expect then everything should ship in early January. If things move unexpectedly then I will update again here. Until then, have a Merry Xmas if possible and lets all hope for a much improved 2021!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1