IGNORED

ST Ports 4.2 Beast Syndrome

Gaztee

On 12/27/2020 at 3:51 AM, Jagosaurus said:

REALLY AWESOME to see Beast Busters. It was always on my list of games I'd like to see on the Jaguar! Check all the "what if" threads LOL... light gun wishes included.

Any chance the mouse adapter works? Does the game code need to have it baked in? Either way, great work guys.

Yes the game works with the mouse adapter :)

• Thanks 1

Happy Update time :)

Boxes have finally arrived. Packing materials have also arrived, so I will now start packing things up and will be aiming to get things posted out for the last weekend of the month. I will be updating the Etsy store soon too with the box set that are now back in stock like Tube SE, D2K proto etc.

Stay safe!

Cheers

Gaz

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Time for an update!

North American orders have been deposited at the post office today. I should get the paperwork for these orders on Thursday, when I will drop off the European and UK orders, then the stragglers will hopefully out by Monday.

I will update again later in the week.

Stay safe everyone

Cheers

Gaz

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

FINAL UPDATE (hopefully)!

All games have now shipped. I see some UK games have landed already which is nice to see. I will try to get the tracking info on Paypal as soon as I can, hopefully later today.

So for now the ST ports are done. I am taking a new job (who does that during a pandemic!) which means I will be moving to a new country (It's really not that dramatic!) What this means is that I won't be able to take my Jaguar bits and pieces with me. So, once all the orders have arrived to their destination (and any errors corrected) I will be putting any left over stock on the Etsy store. I won't be taking any more orders for ST ports old or new other than what I have in stock now. I am anticipating that this will continue for most if not all of 2021. Hopefully by the time I have everything sorted, the world will have returned to some kind of normality. Thanks to everyone who's shown an interest in the ST ports. Until we ride again - Stay safe!

Cheers

Gaz

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

Thanks for all you have done Gaz.  You have provided a great service to the Jaguar community over the past few years and I am happy to be able to see all the ST ports sitting on the shelf amongst my collection.  Whether or not you resume cartridge releases again at some point in the future, I will always be appreciative of your work.

Thank you so much for all the games over the years and it's lovely to see how many of these made it to cartridge and box. Some great games with amazing artwork on the boxes. It really has been a pleasure to get them - so thank you so much for them - here's one of Cyrano's early posts about them... Amazing to see how many made it to cartridge and box... Really looking forward to my final ones for a while and sincerely hope they're not the last but if they are it's been great fun getting them all even if my Mrs has moaned about the money I've spent!

Thanks for all you did Gaz for the jaguar and jag community. I love every game you ever made for the system and proudly display and play them all the time. Your hard work really brought new life into the jag and expanded its library with so many quality titles. While I'm sad to see it end, for now hopefully, as I always looked forward to new releases I'm happy for you and wish you the best of luck in your new job. Stay safe and thanks again!

• Like 1

Gaz you really went above and beyond with these ST Ports.  Thank YOU for everything!  The boxes, the manuals, the labels, the production is all first rate.

Between home-brews and the ST Ports the Jaguar library is like double what is was when i first started playing Jag.  Amazing and awesome work!  

Hope all goes well with the move and wish we could come lend you a hand with the packing :D

• 1 month later...

Got this in today from Gaz.  I think my ST Port set is now complete.  It was kind of bittersweet knowing he won't be making these anymore...luckily i got in all the ones i was missing in this order before i knew that.  It's been long road; with many dollars spent and much fun had with these games.   I hope more are ported someday (by CJ) and produced (by Gaz) down the road a bit.  Cheers to all involved.

Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 3.26.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 3.25.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 3.26.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 3.26.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 3.26.43 PM.png

• Like 7

Got mine as well - Spidex, Wormhole, uwol, beast buster, alien syndrome and a Teenage Mutant Turtles in the colour i did not have... Got them all now and totally delighted with the quality of them all from day one...Actually quite glad there will be no more for a while as the Mrs goes crazy how much I have spent since all the ST games started so a little break for my bank balance will be a good thing :)

• Like 1