IGNORED

Season 10 ~ Week 17 ~ Hard Spider Games

Vocelli

Spiderdroid - 41,316

Router took a crap. Ill upload the screenshot when the stupid thing wants to start playing nice.

Every tech support ever: "Unplug it and plug it back in." - as if everyone doesnt already do that a billion times before calling their ISP's tech support. ?

** edit **

Stupid router.

1930510863_SpiderdroidEMU-Game1A-41316.thumb.jpg.50f4138bfc083b0bf0332c34bbb22ae8.jpg

Edited by ZilchSr
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Spider-Man-17,130.

:P

Breakthrough game, didn't play completely safe, pushed hard for Super Bombs early on to push the score(You DO know about the Super Bomb, right?!?).

If you get "x" points on a level, it pisses the Green Goblin off, and he activates the Super Bomb-you can hear when it is activated, "whomp, whomp, whomp", and it is changing color, from green to blue to red. It's the regular "level end", top of the building, and you have to get to it fast before the building explodes.

If you get it after the Super Bomb is activated, you get a big point multiplier(it's explained in the manual, but it's math, so someone else will have to interpret it, not me...).

Basically, on the first few levels-fall on purpose(and catch yourself, obviously), rack up as many points as you can-the second and third level are a bit harder, but can be accomplished by a "trier".

2600Spiderman17130.png

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, fakecortex said:

Holy moly dude ?️

Lol, I told ya(I need to "say hello" again, soon, BTW), I'm a "covert assassin"-to silly to be taken terribly seriously, but every now and again...

Watch out!!!

:D

No, I'm suspecting(and only suspecting)that some Folks have BIG plans for this game, so I almost guarantee we will see higher!!!

Thanks, Man!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Pat Larocque said:

Spider-Man  -  42,370

Really hoping to get some extra time this week to try this one again!

20200831_150553.jpg

@fakecortex

Told ya!!!

:)

Like being crushed by the Jaws of Death!!!

Awesome, Pat, super impressed, even knowing you are stubborn enough to be just getting started on this one!

:D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1