IGNORED

Season 10 ~ Week 17 ~ Hard Spider Games

Vocelli

35 minutes ago, gbag said:

You jumped from 10 k to 80 k that’s incredible...what’s the trick for This game... I am stuck at  10k.

The “ trick “ I guess, is the timing and placement of where to place the web

Here is my run, whilst not the highest score, there are other runs here to look at too, Scott Stilphen’s run is the best one to view.

https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/220508-Atari-2600-VCS-Spider-Man-NTSC-Game-1-(Points)-84-700-Peter-Nadalin

But you can tell at the 3 critical points where and how long to web.

Hope this helps you out ?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Rogerpoco said:

Fortunately, I have a lot of "collections" on my Harmony SD, but me too, it wasn't where I'd usually expect to find "everything", I had to dig for it.

My Atarimania download is from several years ago, I guess Foggo games are (at least some) are game hacks, I wonder if this is in the latest release? 

• Like 1

Spiderdroid 6,179. Vocelli, I think there has been some confusion between my scores and Atari_Warlord's scores (I will probably have to give up my user name at the end of the season because A_W had it first and it just causes too much confusion). Also, my current, already-posted high score for Spider-Man is 1,960. I'm posting it here again for your convenience. 

Spiderdroid (1987) (Froggo)_2.png

Spider-Man (1982) (Parker Bros)_1.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AtariWarlord said:

Spiderdroid 6,179. Vocelli, I think there has been some confusion between my scores and Atari_Warlord's scores (I will probably have to give up my user name at the end of the season because A_W had it first and it just causes too much confusion). Also, my current, already-posted high score for Spider-Man is 1,960. I'm posting it here again for your convenience. 

Spiderdroid (1987) (Froggo)_2.png

Spider-Man (1982) (Parker Bros)_1.png

I will try to be more careful. Let me know if there is a mistake.

Maybe you can change your name to ZilchJr   Ok maybe not.

• Haha 3

Coming in late this week because I was kinda depressed all week and didn't really feel like playing video games, but I did make it my goal to play every round this season so I finally put a little time into both games tonight. :)

Spider-Man (Game 1, B/B Difficulty): 1,970

Spiderdroid (Game 1, A/B Difficulty): 4,925

DSC00018.thumb.JPG.c2a072761bb675b4c30e263baac7d910.JPG

DSC00030.thumb.JPG.d107c2915fc42da2b2d8ee2d9816e60a.JPG

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Skippy B. Coyote said:

Coming in late this week because I was kinda depressed all week and didn't really feel like playing video games, but I did make it my goal to play every round this season so I finally put a little time into both games tonight. :)

Spider-Man (Game 1, B/B Difficulty): 1,970

Spiderdroid (Game 1, A/B Difficulty): 4,925

DSC00018.thumb.JPG.c2a072761bb675b4c30e263baac7d910.JPG

DSC00030.thumb.JPG.d107c2915fc42da2b2d8ee2d9816e60a.JPG

Hey, glad you’re back, homie! I honestly just gave up on this one, Spider-Man in particular.

• Like 2