IGNORED

Season 10 ~ Week 17 ~ Hard Spider Games

Vocelli

Spider-Man-59,620.

Seriously, what did you expect? I AM "The Spider", lol!

:D

They used to feature me regularly on a show, "Settle it on the Screen"-TBH, I do "good, bad, and ugly" scores, I don't care, if I have fun, and it helps me climb a scoreboard, it's all good-

Anyway, they would actually typically mention my cheezy scores, rather than the good ones, was sorta a running joke I think, I mentioned to them to "have fun with me", my "pride" wasn't/isn't an issue(I'm Doofus Rick, except the eating poo part...).

So, one of the nicknames I wound up with from them was "The Spider", ha, I was playing a lot of fast tapping, track and field games, they joked that I was cheating, all the extra appendages...

Anyway.

Yeah, I remember Barnstorming and Strawberry Shortcake pretty well from being 6 or 7, but playing this really does remind me that me and a Cousin who lived close by spent time on this and, lol Sneek n' Peek-I am remembering NES Wizards and Warriors tied in with that memory, so I think we were playing Atari as kids, even after the NES was up and running.

I remember us being "good", and I remember now that we pretty much played the way you play this for high scores, "level completion", hitting a certain spot and just climbing quickly.

In my run(which will be uploaded elsewhere, I am pretty proud of it!!!), I actually activated the Super Bomb on the first three levels, which helped the score a LOT, but getting the Super Bomb on the third level is a tricky endeavour.

I do think I recommended this game, too lazy to look, but I certainly didn't expect to do this decent, Thanks to Scott Stilphen, I did look at a bit of how he plays, helped quite a bit.

I honestly think I am gonna stand Pat(lol)on this, regardless of how high this gets pushed, 50K was like, "Holy Crap!!!".

My arm is busted up, but at this point, I'm almost afraid to get it fixed...

:P

2600SpiderMan59620.png

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Rogerpoco said:

Spider-Man-59,620.

Seriously, what did you expect? I AM "The Spider", lol!

:D

They used to feature me regularly on a show, "Settle it on the Screen"-TBH, I do "good, bad, and ugly" scores, I don't care, if I have fun, and it helps me climb a scoreboard, it's all good-

Anyway, they would actually typically mention my cheezy scores, rather than the good ones, was sorta a running joke I think, I mentioned to them to "have fun with me", my "pride" wasn't/isn't an issue(I'm Doofus Rick, except the eating poo part...).

So, one of the nicknames I wound up with from them was "The Spider", ha, I was playing a lot of fast tapping, track and field games, they joked that I was cheating, all the extra appendages...

Anyway.

Yeah, I remember Barnstorming and Strawberry Shortcake pretty well from being 6 or 7, but playing this really does remind me that me and a Cousin who lived close by spent time on this and, lol Sneek n' Peek-I am remembering NES Wizards and Warriors tied in with that memory, so I think we were playing Atari as kids, even after the NES was up and running.

I remember us being "good", and I remember now that we pretty much played the way you play this for high scores, "level completion", hitting a certain spot and just climbing quickly.

In my run(which will be uploaded elsewhere, I am pretty proud of it!!!), I actually activated the Super Bomb on the first three levels, which helped the score a LOT, but getting the Super Bomb on the third level is a tricky endeavour.

I do think I recommended this game, too lazy to look, but I certainly didn't expect to do this decent, Thanks to Scott Stilphen, I did look at a bit of how he plays, helped quite a bit.

I honestly think I am gonna stand Pat(lol)on this, regardless of how high this gets pushed, 50K was like, "Holy Crap!!!".

My arm is busted up, but at this point, I'm almost afraid to get it fixed...

:P

2600SpiderMan59620.png

8 hours ago, Pat Larocque said:

Spider-Man  -  80,780

Sorry @Rogerpoco, looks like I had a bit of extra time after all!! lol

20200901_163708.jpg

You guys are KILLING IT!! I know how get those scores, but it’s just not happening!!

Awesome stuff guys! Keep pushing to 100k!

Edited by nads
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2