IGNORED

Looking for Diner

Scathe

9 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

That's true, but typically retro gamers tend to hang on to their collections, from my experience.  We shall see!

Even if people don't necessarily dump their collections, it might cause less people to be actively seeking physical copies of especially the more expensive titles, dropping demand and thus prices. It would be hard to imagine it not having some kind of impact either way.

28 minutes ago, Scathe said:

Thanks, much appreciated. It may be a really long wait, unfortunately (or never). Makes me wish the LTO Flash carts were still around so I could at least play the game on real hardware.

I do have an original 1989 Spiker loose cart and a list of games missing from my collection, if anyone would be interested in a possible trade.

If you have an original loose Spiker! cart to trade for other intellivision games I would be shocked if you dont get some offers.

It doesn't get much more rare than that.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Scathe said:

Thanks, much appreciated. It may be a really long wait, unfortunately (or never). Makes me wish the LTO Flash carts were still around so I could at least play the game on real hardware.

I do have an original 1989 Spiker loose cart and a list of games missing from my collection, if anyone would be interested in a possible trade.

I'd be interested in seeing your "want list". I may be able to fill out a bunch of holes for you. Sale, trade or barter.. send me your list.

intellivision.collector@outlook.com

Edited by Kamikazi26

40 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

If you have an original loose Spiker! cart to trade for other intellivision games I would be shocked if you dont get some offers.

It doesn't get much more rare than that.

The loose carts are sorted and alphabetized by color. The white one near the bottom covered by overlays is just Maze-A-Tron. The two reds on the bottom of the red stack are Triple Action and Deadly Discs. The iMagic list is Atlantis, Beauty & The Beast, Demon Attack, Dracula, Draginfire, Microsurgeon, Swords & Serpents, Tropical Trouble, and White Water. The Interphase ones are Blockade Runner and Sewer Sam. Activision: Happy Trails, Pitfall, and Stampede. Atarisoft: Centipede and Pac-Man. Parker Bros: Frogger, Popeye, Q*bert, Star Wars. Coleco: Carnival, DK, Mouse Trap, Turbo, and Venture.

Anything else is missing. I think I have 88/125.

20200904_153439.thumb.jpg.74fa10c18af247112d80d4aba8eb3459.jpg20200904_153423.thumb.jpg.3fa23cbbe8f4f3bac372a444068ea028.jpg

Edited by Scathe
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kamikazi26 said:

I'd be interested in seeing your "want list". I may be able to fill out a bunch of holes for you. Sale, trade or barter.. send me your list.

intellivisioncollector@outlook.com

Missing:

1. Beamrider
  2. Body Slam
  3. Bump 'n' Jump
  4. Buzz Bombers
  5. Championship Tennis
  6. Congo Bongo
  7. Defender
  8. Dig Dug
  9. Diner
  10. DK Jr.
  11. Fathom
  12. Hover Force
  13. Ice Trek
  14. Lady Bug
  15. Learning Fun I
  16. Learning Fun II
  17. Melody Blaster
  18. Mind Strike
  19. Mountain Madness
  20. Mr. Basic
  21. Nova Blast
  22. Pole Position
  23. River Raid
  24. Safecracker
  25. Stadium Mud Buggies
  26. Super Cobra
  27. Dreadnaught
  28. Jetsons
  29. Triple Challenge
  30. Solar Sailor
  31. Truckin'
  32. Tutankham
  33. USCF Chess
  34. World Championship Baseball
  35. Word Series Major League Baseball
  36. Worm Whomper
  37. Zaxxon

Also don't have an ECS.

20 minutes ago, Scathe said:

Missing:

1. Beamrider
  2. Body Slam
  3. Bump 'n' Jump
  4. Buzz Bombers
  5. Championship Tennis
  6. Congo Bongo
  7. Defender
  8. Dig Dug
  9. Diner
  10. DK Jr.
  11. Fathom
  12. Hover Force
  13. Ice Trek
  14. Lady Bug
  15. Learning Fun I
  16. Learning Fun II
  17. Melody Blaster
  18. Mind Strike
  19. Mountain Madness
  20. Mr. Basic
  21. Nova Blast
  22. Pole Position
  23. River Raid
  24. Safecracker
  25. Stadium Mud Buggies
  26. Super Cobra
  27. Dreadnaught
  28. Jetsons
  29. Triple Challenge
  30. Solar Sailor
  31. Truckin'
  32. Tutankham
  33. USCF Chess
  34. World Championship Baseball
  35. Word Series Major League Baseball
  36. Worm Whomper
  37. Zaxxon

Also don't have an ECS.

PM’d you. 

On 9/5/2020 at 11:58 AM, BSRSteve said:

Which label on the Spiker? I assume the one that says Spiker Super Pro Volleyball, but there is one that just says Volleyball.

Even worse I think there might be two versions of the plain text label. I think someone emailed me about a larger square label once? I don't have it listed on the site though. Unfortunately it's also too easy to fake that kind of thing, especially these days. 

12 hours ago, intvsteve said:

Even worse I think there might be two versions of the plain text label. I think someone emailed me about a larger square label once? I don't have it listed on the site though. Unfortunately it's also too easy to fake that kind of thing, especially these days. 

Oh it's real...and it's spectacular. 

BB9E9FAB-2E47-406B-99C5-190E03C9F78F.jpeg

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Humblejack said:

I think the one Cmart posted is the rarest followed by the Volleyball and finally Spiker.

I agree with that assessment.

My VOLLEYBALL copy is sealed in one of those ventilated baggies IIRC. That one @cmart604 has - I wonder if that came along after both the boxes AND the VOLLEYBALL labels ran out.

8 hours ago, intvsteve said:

I agree with that assessment.

My VOLLEYBALL copy is sealed in one of those ventilated baggies IIRC. That one @cmart604 has - I wonder if that came along after both the boxes AND the VOLLEYBALL labels ran out.

Mine was as well when I bought it years ago and at the time stupidly opened the bag not even thinking.